New Zophar's Domain Goes Live

Edman

Administrator
Staff member
After several months in development, and now a week after beta testing, I am proud to present you the new Zophar's Domain website!

The new website not only has a new layout, but it also has a content management system that not only lets the content managers easily update content, but lets YOU, our member, submit content as well.

Made a cool game hack? Go to My Hacks and submit it! You can also do this for cheats, movies, savestates, music, technical documents and translations. Participating could not have been made simpler.

If you know of any emulation news that we've missed, feel free to drop us a line at the Emulator News Submissions forum: http://www.zophar.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16

As you can see, the forums software has also been updated to the latest version of vBulletin with all of its great features. Enjoy!

Anyone with an account at digg.com should create an entry there also.. there's a chance it might become popular.

Yea, just posting some Zophar spam here and there, I've got me a few warnings for it already. It'll be alright, though. =P

I've probably been coming to this page for longer than any other, I never really frequented it but it's been years and years of having all the emu stuff I've needed. Glad to see it updated.

I miss that cat...

This is all a very welcome change and many thanks to Edman for reviving ZD. Nonetheless, the core problems with maintaining a site like this will remain... it's still done on a volunteer basis and it still requires constant maintenance to be kept up-to-date. If you want to have any shot of keeping ZD healthy, take good care of the community that already exists here. Don't underestimate the importance of ZMD in maintaining this newfound enthusiasm.

Great work and thanks again!

Nonetheless, the core problems with maintaining a site like this will remain... it's still done on a volunteer basis and it still requires constant maintenance to be kept up-to-date. If you want to have any shot of keeping ZD healthy, take good care of the community that already exists here. Don't underestimate the importance of ZMD in maintaining this newfound enthusiasm.

Great work and thanks again!

Agreed. If you diregard that fact, ZD will be down again in a couple of years.

i'm so happy to see zophar's back up and running again. this is very welcome news. i submitted this to the user news on gbatemp.net.... hope it helps!

-another world

Back
Top Bottom