mupen 64 v1.99.4

masterrob213

there is a slight problem for Linux users. the bundle-win32-1.99.4.zip won't let you extract the files End-of-central-directory signature not found. Either this file is not
a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive. In the
latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on
the last disk(s) of this archive. so if you wanted to run on wine or something you can't extract it

1) Why would Linux users want to run the Windows version under WINE when there's a Linux port?

2) If you're running it under WINE, couldn't you just use WINE and a Windows compression utility to unzip it?

a) Not to say that the problem shouldn't be fixed, if it is, in fact, a problem.

b) It is a problem. After posting this, I checked the archive we have uploaded and it's corrupt. So it's not a problem for Lusers, it's a problem for everyone.

3) Furthermore, what we have listed as Mupen64 is actually Mupen64Plus.

Last edited:
1) Why would Linux users want to run the Windows version under WINE when there's a Linux port?
I did that with pSX once.

It only supported ALSA and I was using OSSv4 so I've got to figure some way to make it use OSSv4 through the ALSA API, and it's only x86 and I'm using x86-64 so I've got to-oh fuck it, I'll just use Wine.

Seriously, sometimes I just want to play a damn video game rather than spend three hours trawling Google to try and find enough workarounds to make it stop segfaulting.

Back
Top Bottom