MP3 OSTs

leop2p

Hello! I ripping game music and I can make releases (example .NSF to .MP3). Do you have the category on the site, which contains Game OST MP3 archive?

Thank you!

I don't think we'll ever be hosting the MP3s. If anyone wants to, it's easy enough to use something like Winamp to make their own set of MP3s.

Hello! I ripping game music and I can make releases (example .NSF to .MP3). Do you have the category on the site, which contains Game OST MP3 archive?

Thank you!

The Emuparadise community has quite an astounding collection going. That includes community uploads in case you've got something to contribute that isn't already in the existing 1,126 flac/mp3 soundtracks.

There's a pretty decent collection of MP3 OSTs over at http://roms.zophar.net but they're not separate from the games, so you just have to pick a game and then look below the ROM download to see if there's a music selection.

And no, that site is not affiliated with us.

Except that it's owned by the same person, hosted on the same server and share's the same site title. In fact, I believe one of the administrators mentioned that the ROM site was what was making the money that pays for the hosting of the rest of the site, though I can't remember exactly where I read that, so I won't swear to it.

Yeah...none of the admins here support that site (as far as I know). Yet they are a subdomain. So...yeah. :banghead:

Personally, I think it's InVerse, but I'll let 9th sage make the decision on whether to ban him or not.
I said he'd be back. To be more precise, I actually said "He's not the type to take 'Fuck off and die' for an answer". So I suspect this is an issue that will run and run.

Honestly, if it IS him and he feels like playing nice, it doesn't matter to me if he's banned or not. To answer the question, I dump my own ROM files as much as I can, yes. I have an archive of GBA and DS games that I own, for example, as well as a large archive of Gamecube and Wii ISOs (again, that I own).

To answer the question, I dump my own ROM files as much as I can, yes. I have an archive of GBA and DS games that I own, for example, as well as a large archive of Gamecube and Wii ISOs (again, that I own).

And do you actually play those backups on emulators/copiers?

Are those the only ROMs/ISOs that you make use of?

I'm just trying to understand things here, because it seems completely bizarre to me that someone who works for an emulation website would be opposed to ROM sites.

Back
Top Bottom