more of a question

Re: Another update.

hm. the concept seems solid to me.
One of the main problems (so i'm told) is the adding submissions being so difficult (coding the entire submission in html) so long as the submission system is user friendly that doesn't require too much direct server access (aside from uploading files of course) I dont think you'll have too much of an issue attracting mods to help post news and files.
All in all looking at the actual page itself i'd like to see the cat bar on the right side, instead of on the left
<P ID="signature"><hr>
Ludvuck Foruk: Thats your first problem...thinking your a panda...
sephiroth111: and once again, i am totally confused as to whats going on.</P>

> One of the main problems (so i'm told) is the adding
> submissions being so difficult (coding the entire submission
> in html) so long as the submission system is user friendly
> that doesn't require too much direct server access (aside
> from uploading files of course)

That has nothing to do with this concept/engine. Click on "Add File", and you'll see that it's all integrated. ...The current system in place does require manual HTML and manual linking; which is something I looked to replace when I found this particular download manager app. :)

In other news - I know there haven't been any update in the last two days; it's been because of Valentine's Day, and because I wanted to spend time with my wife, rather than worrying about templates and everything else.

I'll be 'back to work' tonight or tomorrow, figuring out layout and every other thing.
<P ID="signature">http://www.sloganizer.net/en/
style5,Packard.png
</a></P>

I would suggest some more padding around the actual content information for the downloads on the main index of your demo. I find it that it makes it a bit easier to read. As for the information pages it is very hard to find the download link and the dark text doesn't make it any easier. I personaly would completely redo the file information pages since it currently seems messy to me. I am sure you are still tweaking it .. good luck on the revival. :)
<P ID="signature">- Keith | Emulation64.com | EFx2.com - EFx2Blogs :)</P>

Back
Top Bottom