Mobile app scanners?

mumblejockey

Hello, guys! What security scanner have you been using for your mobile applications? It is use to scan all of your applications and protect your private information from hackers. Any inputs? Thanks!

Hi, are you referring to a web or mobile security scanner? I heard about this type and it can identify vulnerabilities even on mobile devices that could lead to data theft. My husband told me to try searching about a retina security scanner. That application might be the answer to your inquiry.

I'm using McAfee Mobile Security and AVG for my Android phone. I think private information especially banking account shouldn't be added into your phone. It's too risky. No methods secure that hackers can't access your phone and get what they want. I heard many story abt this. :-s

Do you need a security scanner for your mobile? I thought that mobiles are virus-free or am I wrong? Anyway, what I know is you should use something that protects you from being tracked, for example your searches from being tracker, like going incognito in google, perhaps? I know that companies use tracking software like this (https://www.ghostery.com/intelligence/business-blog/business/solve-latency-problems-faster/) to keep up with their customers or potential customers and maybe that is something that you should prevent from happening. Just my 2 cents.

I don't know why it is doing that - that is not how I typed it - I guess the site is adding the "url" I am new to this, so please bear with me as I learn :(

Back
Top Bottom