Miyamoto interested in making SMW 3D

shawn

Not a video but along the lines of what Lillymon posted and something many here would like to see happen.
Huuur duuur I'm going to post something in an official youtube thread that isn't a fucking video, DERP!

Miyamoto interested in 3ding Super Mario World
http://digg.com/d31VeGO
There is an ad page first "same url as the story" but just hit skip in the right top corner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moving Shawn's post to gaming/console talk as he seems to be to damn daft to read the topic title/rules of the thread.

If they do, like old times, people will be interested in it, of course.
But, we don't if he will do that or not. We're just hoping, lol

It surely could be interesting...it seems like he's got some decent ideas floating about in his head for something like this.

It surely could be interesting...it seems like he's got some decent ideas floating about in his head for something like this.

Can you imagine playing it in driving mode where your behind and not next to Mario so you can't see a drop off or an enemy in advance at all. That'll put some excitement into the game.

Why is it that the same people who are bitching about 3D movies are erect with anticipation over 3D games?

You only need glasses if you have a shitty TV. And the glasses don't give people headaches, you fucking 'tard. If you'd bothered to read the articles that were provided in the 3D movie thread you'd have seen the explanation of what causes the headaches. Why the fuck do you EVER bother to answer people's questions? You NEVER EVER provide anything of use. In the future, you should learn that when people ask questions, they're looking for answers from people who aren't fucking retarded and, as such, your opinion is as completely and utterly irrelevant as your existence.

You're the one interjecting sheer ignorance into threads. I'm simply pointing out the truth. That makes you the troll. Although most trolls would find you repulsive.

Can you imagine playing it in driving mode where your behind and not next to Mario so you can't see a drop off or an enemy in advance at all. That'll put some excitement into the game.

For fuck's sake, it's YOU'RE, as in YOU ARE. How fucking hard can it be to get the simplest of grammar right?!

Oh man, people. I don't know if I should laugh at this thread or tell people to knock it off. :p Let's at least try to stay on topic anyway.

Back
Top Bottom