Mess 0.127

Lak

The Multi-System emulator based on MAME core has been updated to 0.127.

Here is the changelog.

New System Drivers Supported (in no particular order):
------------------------------------------------------
- IBM PC/XT-286 [Wilbert Pol]

System Driver Changes:
----------------------
- [AMIGA] Fixed crash in CDTV that when accessing the keyboard. [Roberto Zandona']
- [C65] Fixed regression introduced in 0.114. (bug #1244) [Roberto Zandona']
- [COMX35] Fixed to boot again. (bug #1629) [Curt Coder]
- [DRAGON] Fixed crash that could occur when accessing the printer. (bug #1643) [Nate Woods]
- [IBM5150] Implemented low-level keyboard interface to allow real emulation of pc keyboards. Hooked up emulation of a Keytronic KB3270/PC keyboard to this driver. [Wilbert Pol]
- [IBM5170] Added support for the 8042 keyboard controller dumped by Kevtris. [Wilbert Pol]
- [Mac SE] Added preliminary ADB mouse emulation, system is now working [R. Belmont]
- [MSX Family] Fixed cartridge loading. (part of bug #1603) [Wilbert Pol]
- [MSX Family] Fixed fmsx cassette format handling. (part of bug #11) [Wilbert Pol]
- [SVI318] Fixed .cas format handling. (part of bug #11) [Wilbert Pol]

User Interface Changes:
-----------------------
- Major file manager improvements; much better experience for creating new images. (bugs #1653, #1654) [Nate Woods]
- Fixed bug that caused "categorized" inputs (used on Atari 2600, NES, SMS) to not be remappable. (bug #1614) [Nate Woods]
- [Windows] Ensured that the "Debugger..." menu item is always present when the debugger is enabled in the New UI. (bug #1636) [Nate Woods]

Imgtool Changes:
----------------
(none)

Source Changes:
----------------
- The core is based on MAME 0.127. This incorporates all features of the update to this core. [MAME team]
- Natural keyboard support is now implemented completely in the MESS core. [Nate Woods]
- Moved image creation format code to be based on the new device model. [Nate Woods]
- Changed the cdrom and harddisk implementation into a mame device. [Wilbert Pol]

Download in the Author's page.

ZD coming back?

awesome... it's been awhile since I've used mess... I'll have to try it again.

And on an unrelated note... good work breather fresh life into ZD. I've been reading it for over 10 years now... one of the few sites that has weathered the storm.

Back
Top Bottom