Megaman Showdown 2 Project - Everyone's welcome

Insectduel

I hope you're interested in this project.

Megaman Showdown 2 is now 50% completed so far. So I need the other 50% to make my project more interesting. MMS2 is a tribute of celebrating the 20 great years of Mega Man and Mega Man 2, which has basically been all of my life. That also includes all these good Japanese Rockman 2 hacks.

MMS is originally created by Vagla.

Right now, the only important thing in the TEAM project is everyone here and guests are participants. Meaning that ONE participant including me will work on their own Boss AI routine using ASM. Refer to MMS2TP.txt for details.

The AI's must be modified to make it the official 1.0 version.

Heat Man
Air man
Wood Man
Bubble Man (Taken by Insectduel)
Quick Man
Flash Man
Metal Man
Crash Man
Dragon (Optional)
Block Room (Optional)
Guts Man Tank (Optional)
Turret Guns (Optional)
Dr. Wily (Optional)
The Alien

This trailer will make everyone blow their minds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXRN-WB1-8c

More importantly, if you don't want to be part of the project, you can play Megaman Showdown 2.

Download Project

NOTE: I don't want people responding to the TOS because I will ignore it and I already know that Zophar's can post Pre-Patched ROMs so mine should only be an IPS Patch for legal safety reasons.

er, I think you made a typo somewhere because no, we don't. We only accept the patch for the ROM.

Actually there was at some point a spot for submitting prepatched ROM files (for some unknown reason). If it's still there we ought to ask Edman to nuke it while he's still here.

So is this hack built from Vagla's work then?

So is this hack built from Vagla's work then?

Yes it was. Including this link. Since DES has died, I have to use this project on my own. But in a more interesting way.

I needed to extend my project in a professional Boss-rush hack.

I'm planning to do Megaman Showdown IV as my solo project in a few weeks if I know how to use MegaFLE X properly.

HOLY CRAP! This knocks me out. Im a big MM fan of the classic nes series... and this is .... fucking good!

Last edited by a moderator:
HOLY CRAP! This knocks me out. Im a big MM fan of the classic nes series... and this is .... fucking good!

Thanks for the comment. And I apologize for not being active sooner because I was invloved in some damn company.

Here's the Newer version of my hack.

Megaman Showdown 2 - Version 0.53

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQhHj0qWjCk

Updates from Version 0.50
- Modified the Time Stopper's Counter. Many people can't beat Quickman in Hard Mode which includes some of the Speedrun players.
- Quick Boomerangs can now shoot through Airman's Tornadoes.
- You won't be able to view or to access passwords to bypass any levels or to get E-Tanks. Thank Wriggle Nightbug for the coding.

What's more to come
-Possibly add custom music
-Work on the Bosses AI routine on my own.
-Possibly more ASM changes if possible

Megaman Showdown 4 is currently under development, but I was close to finishing it before I get started with the EX version of the patch. Currently, I'm spending the weekend testing some new patches and play some good Rockman hacks before I get back to it.

This project can still have new registered members to join my project, but I already have 3 existing ones from my board so far.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom