Meaning of words

mushroom blue

so once I got a copy of a law dictionary (using Black's 1-7th atm), I started looking up all sorts of common words.

People: plural of "person".
person: an actor's face mask; a representation of a man or woman in the fictional world.
constitutor: one who passes off his debt to a third party.
constitution: document describing the passing of debt to a third party.
perfect: to be complete.
human being: see monster
monster: A human being by birth, but in some part resembling a lower animal. A monster hath no inheritable blood, and cannot be heir to any land.
understand: A general term referring to an agreement, either express or implied, written or oral ("do you understand these rights as I have read them to you?" == "do you agree to this limited subset of rights?").
may: not infrequently, courts construe "may" to mean "shall" or "must". ("you may be liable for damages").

with these definitions in mind, I invite all Americans to read the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution again. when you have knowledge of commerce and contracts, it's a completely different document than you're told.

Gee, ignorance was bliss. Now I want to shoot history and our present government in the face.

The truth can not be found by twisting definitions and changing meanings. I do not need to read the Constitution again. I love my country.

Back
Top Bottom