looking for a reliable credit card machine

mumblejockey

my friend is going to open a sports store and is asking for my help in finding credit card machine to use in his store. He wants a credit card machine that are enabled to accept today's payment types such as chip cards, contactless via Near-Field Communication (NFC) including ApplePayTM and Samsung PayTM, and can easily be updated to accept future payment options. Of course security and reliability is a must.

If you can recommend any, please do so. His target opening will be next month just in time for the holidays. thanks!

Hi, I think, I'm familiar with payment service system called Apple pay. You payplug into the iPhone to scan credit cards? Actually, there are a lot online who offers POS system for business. Something that protects credit cards purchasing swipe. However, to ensure a better result, I advise that you try to googled credit cards payments solutions provider online to get the exact info about the security & other services that you will need.

I have personally used Apple Pay and have nothing but good reviews based on my personal experience. But of course, we need an objective review for both. The service provider also made an impressive proposal. Now its up to my friend to make a decision that he will be using on long term basis.

Back
Top Bottom