LOL you got to be kiddin

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARProductions2009

I am seriously laughing my ass off right now.

So I login, and seen I was banned earlier....because I used "u" and guess who it was by? Reaper Man, lol. You have got to be serious? Over the word "u" LOL! I find that to be very pathetic. Sounds like someone takes the internet wayyyy to serious.

LOL! thanks for the laugh, I really enjoyed it.

What I do find funny is, I get banned for using "u" yet Reaper Man posts in my post, saying "DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS" hmmm, so what about that? Shouldn't he be banned for acting like a idiot from /b/?

What I do find funny is, I get banned for using "u" yet Reaper Man posts in my post, saying "DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS" hmmm, so what about that? Shouldn't he be banned for acting like a idiot from /b/?

It's odd, on one hand, I agree with you. On the other hand, I wonder if you seriously have no idea that pretty much everyone on this forum (and most likely on Earth) thinks that you're a joke. Nobody actually goes out of their way to flame you because you're a harmless joke, a mere annoyance, but really, it makes me sad to see someone so oblivious to their own social stature. And it's not a matter of you not caring what anyone else thinks, it's a matter of you not even being aware of it, because if you ARE aware of the fact that nobody likes you and you insist on hanging around, doing nothing useful, then you're just an asshole. Seriously, just about every time I read one of your posts, I can't stop the video for The Offspring's Pretty Fly For A White Guy from running through my head.

On the doing nothing part I have to disagree. He is actually letting people see older games they might never see on their own and in the process try themselves. The byproduct of this is that once they try the game a while they might eventually try one of the game hacks on the site here so he's actually in his own way making ZD more popular. It's a roundabout way to look at it but I myself have tried a few games because of his videos.

As for him being popular or not I have no idea. I've only watched his videos but from that realize that he is basically brutally honest and speaks his mind no matter what anyone thinks. I also realize since a kiddie would have taken that cautionary reply badly by whining or attacking me he just stated his mind and didn't try to take it out on me which means he's logical which I can appreciate.

A lot of us for the first year or so posting here didn't have a lot of friends so we really can't judge him on that. I can't really think of anyone that didn't give a crap that would go out of their way creating all those video's and taking the time to post them online and link to them that wasn't basically a decent person. It's not like he's making a buttload of cash off of this or promoting his own site. He seems to just want people to have a chance to see the games he loves in action and that is cool.

Honestly, I think I get the idea already (from the numerous threads and your PM bitching at me when I would be one of the ones sticking up for you on this). Lilly talked to him, and I've talked to him about this kind of thing. You aren't banned now. Maybe you did not notice, but this outcome is more or less in your favor.

It's not like he's making a buttload of cash off of this or promoting his own site. He seems to just want people to have a chance to see the games he loves in action and that is cool.

Him and 50,000 other people. But at least some of them actually take pride in their work. I'd be embarrassed to upload anything of the quality a lot of his stuff is at. Acknowledging mistakes as you upload something instead of fixing the fucking mistake is pathetic. Is he the only one on YouTube guilty of this? Not by a long shot. He's just the only one I wish would commit suicide.

It's odd, on one hand, I agree with you. On the other hand, I wonder if you seriously have no idea that pretty much everyone on this forum (and most likely on Earth) thinks that you're a joke. Nobody actually goes out of their way to flame you because you're a harmless joke, a mere annoyance, but really, it makes me sad to see someone so oblivious to their own social stature. And it's not a matter of you not caring what anyone else thinks, it's a matter of you not even being aware of it, because if you ARE aware of the fact that nobody likes you and you insist on hanging around, doing nothing useful, then you're just an asshole. Seriously, just about every time I read one of your posts, I can't stop the video for The Offspring's Pretty Fly For A White Guy from running through my head.

Dude, this is done and over with, lets all move on.

Him and 50,000 other people. But at least some of them actually take pride in their work. I'd be embarrassed to upload anything of the quality a lot of his stuff is at. Acknowledging mistakes as you upload something instead of fixing the fucking mistake is pathetic. Is he the only one on YouTube guilty of this? Not by a long shot. He's just the only one I wish would commit suicide.

What does Youtube have to do with this? I am a bit lost.

Last edited:
Dude, this is done and over with, lets all move on.

You clearly didn't understand a thing I said. I'm no talking about your grammar, I'm talking about your personality. Unless you found a new one, it's not over with.

What does Youtube have to do with this? I am a bit lost.

No, you're entirely lost. You must be even more self-centered than the average poster on this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom