Like Flash, I am also still alive

What happened to Paladyn? I'm just curious, he's about the same age as I. It's sad to hear that someone passed so young.

Not to be an asshole, but 30 is not young.

In most of the world, someone that age is expected to be married with children and saving up money in case he doesn't die before retirement.

It says he died at home. Was it an accident, cancer or suicide? Or did he pull a Jim Henson? Those would be my primary guesses for why someone would die at home at that age.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow! the standup is kinda random.
what started you to get into it professionally?

I got into comedy a long time ago, but decided to start trying to do it professionally in 2009. Actually, more like "professionally". Showbiz is very weird for comedians. You have to give away your product FOREVER before you can start to make any money.

It's pretty much an exposure game. The more people see you, the more cred you get, the more cred you get, the more you're asked to be in shows that pay. I'm in that dark area where cred meets pay, so I still have a day job.

Boof! Good to see the old school people are still alive..for the most part. eh, I've been lurking for years. I try to stay active but I get caught up in doing my own stand-up :p.

9 days of inactivity. Either people care way less about Niels that than they used to, or this site's fate is as clear as Elazul's Pad's.

I got into comedy a long time ago, but decided to start trying to do it professionally in 2009. Actually, more like "professionally". Showbiz is very weird for comedians. You have to give away your product FOREVER before you can start to make any money.

It's pretty much an exposure game. The more people see you, the more cred you get, the more cred you get, the more you're asked to be in shows that pay. I'm in that dark area where cred meets pay, so I still have a day job.

Do you have a audio copy of your routine we can hear? :)

Uh... hi.
I actually found this because I was randomly thinking about Elazul Yagami and wondering how all the events in the middle-east had been effecting him.
I used to post waaaaay back in the day if anyone remembers (I see some familiar names here.) I was obnoxiously Republican if that jogs anyone's memory. Now I'm probably obnoxious in different ways that will look silly in another decade.
Anyway, I guess I'm checking into the "still alive" thread. Did the forums just kinda atrophy or did people migrate elsewhere?

Edit: Man... it's really weird thinking back to the people I used to talk to here. It's like remembering a lost world.

I'm also alive if someone remembers me, didn't use to talk that much.
Come to think of it, I'm alive even if you don't remember me. :p

I still check in around here every so often. Apparently, I haven't actually been logged in since January though. These days I tend to lurk around romhacking.net.

Back
Top Bottom