Like Flash, I am also still alive

Once upon a time, I was really into romhacking/translation and website administration (strictly as a hobbyist) These days, I'm mostly into hiking in the White Mountains (12/48 4000-footers summitted), spending time with my girlfriend (who is awesome), and working (Ack! The dreaded "job"). Unfortunately, video games have mostly fell by the wayside. I hope everyone is well!

Can't get into the hiking thing; I really have an issue with heights. However, I do a lot of biking and went on a 130 kilometer trip out to eastern Hebei Province and back last month. It was pretty cool.

I spend pretty much all my time working, which means editing text or designing for print. If I have time I go out to take pictures around town. My wife and I are pretty boring: we only really get to go out once every other month. Usually too exhausted from the jobs.

1997? Wow, I didn't even know roms/emulators existed until 1998.

I'm so old school, Zophar's Domain didn't even exist when I learned about video game system emulation. Node99 and Damaged Cybernetics all the way!

Last edited by a moderator:
I discovered my first emulator via Usenet in the spring of '96. I discovered my first ROMs via FTP in the summer of '97. I started coming to this site in, I believe, November of '97 and I joined the staff in early '98. Prior to that, I began masturbating in approximately 1989.

People who use the terms "oldfag" or "newfag" are way faggier and more likely to be transsexual than people who are refereed to by those terms.

People who use the terms "oldfag" or "newfag" are way faggier and more likely to be transsexual than people who are refereed to by those terms.

You are replying to Lillymon. As such, I cannot determine whether your post is stunningly ignorant or deliciously trolling.

I'm hoping for the latter.

cTmt5.jpg

Last edited:
I may or may not have heard from icenine0 when I email him a while ago related to Der Langrisser stuff. I never see him on Google Talk anymore.

That's a poor combination of sentences: Paladyn actually HAS died. :(

Yeah.. I know. Too soon, right?

Okay. last inappropriate joke I'll post in this thread:

Unlike Flash, Paladyn is no longer alive.
Like Flash, I also once knew Paladyn's password.

Last edited:
What happened to Paladyn? I'm just curious, he's about the same age as I. It's sad to hear that someone passed so young.

Back
Top Bottom