Latest music

Rattlehead

So, what song(s)/album(s)/artist(s) have y'all been listening to lately?

For me, it's "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" by Daft Punk. Can't get this damned song outta my head!

So, what song(s)/album(s)/artist(s) have y'all been listening to lately?

For me, it's "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" by Daft Punk. Can't get this damned song outta my head!

Daft Punk rock. :D

i been 'listening' to:
ME
ME
ME
NIN
FM synth/acid punk indie artists like Ceephax, and more
Game Music
radiohead
new order
the cure

etc...

That certainly was...amusing, to say the least. That was quite a genre difference.

Just yesterday I was listening to Frank Zappa. ;)

Frank Zappa kicks ass...it's a scientifically proven fact.

Daft Punk rock. :D

i been 'listening' to:
ME
ME
ME
NIN
FM synth/acid punk indie artists like Ceephax, and more
Game Music
radiohead
new order
the cure

etc...

Yes, that they do. Eh, I sorta like synth/acid. The Hip-hop group...I like the drum & bass. Hip-hop just isn't my cup of tea, I guess.

Nothing at the moment. For some reason, rebooting has fucked-up both networking and sound on this PC. I'm planning to look into both, but I've frankly not got a clue.

Nothing at the moment. For some reason, rebooting has fucked-up both networking and sound on this PC. I'm planning to look into both, but I've frankly not got a clue.

That's...odd. How exactly is the networking fucked up if you're able to access the Internet? Sorry, I'm just a little confused.

Actually, it's an extremely weird problem. I've got the router connected by an ethernet cable, but KNetworkManager insists nothing is plugged in (but the Kubuntu 8.10 desktop CD can see it just fine). On a hunch, I plugged my USB wireless networking adaptor back in, pointed it at the router, and got a connection. That's what I'm using now.

The router is still within direct sight and still plugged in to my PC, but the software refuses to see it.

I was listening to Cypress Hill and the video game soundtrack NFSMW

Back
Top Bottom