Is anybody gonna add more music from licensed movie/show based games?

Tokkar200052

I would like to download several music from some licensed games from my childhood such the following games:
• Monster House (GBA).
• About all of the Scooby-Doo games (especially Mystery Mayhem, both the GBA and Console versions).
• Ed, Edd n Eddy: The Mis-Edventures (GBA).
• SpongeBob SquarePants SuperSponge (PS1) and more SpongeBob games I see that are missing on the site. Also Revenge of the Flying Dutchman is missing MP3 on it's page.
• More Jimmy Neutron games.
• Many more GBA games using the Shin'en GAX sound engine.

Last edited:
Just go to youtube, bitchute, or any other media site. Download video then convert to mp3 and you got your music, simple. Learn to do this shit yourself so you don't have to beg for someone else to post it here for you. Sorry for the attitude, I'm in a mood.

Ok. I could do that with my Open Video downloader I got from the Windows 10 store.
I'm on linux not winblows so not sure if you could use my downloader, if your using Edge then get firefox and get "
video download helper" to download video's online.

I'm on linux not winblows so not sure if you could use my downloader, if your using Edge then get firefox and get "
video download helper" to download video's online.
LOL Winblows. So you don't like Windows because it may not have as much features as Linux? Also I do have Firefox and other 3rd party browsers. Since Linux probably supports any PC that comes with Windows and Windows 11 has a subsystem for Linux, I may like to see a newer Windows version being Linux-based so then there'll be only apps for Linux and Mac and not Windows itself.

Back
Top Bottom