IPaq 2215 PocketPC (+extras) for sale!

Audigy

PocketPC HP IPaq 2215

Contains all stuff that was in the retail box (including the retail box), plus the following extras:

- 1 SDIO SanDisk Connect(tm) Wi-Fi Card (p/n: SDWSDB-000)
- 1 256MB SanDisk CompactFlash card
- 1 Belkin basic foldy case - the velcro that comes with it is attached to the PPC, so it fastens really easily. I'm not interested in trying to peel it off, but it doesn't get in the way of anything.

Everything is in immaculate condition. I bought a PocketPC mostly to play SNES emulators and to browse the 'net when I'm away from home. I now have a PSP and a Treo 650 to do those things, respectively. ;) Poor lil' PocketPC needs a new good home.

$180 + shipping cost to your destination of choice. (shipping will probably be about $10 for this, since i'd like to insure it) PayPal only please.

Any questions about my integrity should be answered by my perfect feedback record with eBay. :)

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=audigy

Thanks!

> PocketPC HP IPaq 2215
> Thanks!

Is the docking included in the retail box?

If so I'm interested.

> Is the docking included in the retail box?
>
> If so I'm interested.

Yes, the docking station with USB cable is included. The power cable is separate, but has a dongle on it for piggybacking onto the dock. It does not charge via USB.

This article is really good and has pics:

http://www.bargainpda.com/default.asp?newsID=1457&showComments=true

I'm trying to find out from someone else whether or not they want it... but if they do not give me an answer pretty soon, it's yours. :p

Please tell me where you're located so I can estimate a shipping charge. Also, you are able to pay via PayPal, right?

Thanks. :)

(edit: nevermind... found out you're in the US, at least I hope you still are. Shipping via USPS Priority with insurance and delivery confirmation will be $10. Email me over at oddigy@gmail.com and we'll discuss the specifics.

Edit2: The person who was originally interested contacted me today and said they'd have payment for me tomorrow. I will let you know by the end of tomorrow if it's still available, if I haven't gotten payment. x_x
ah, needing money sucks. :D<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by Audigy on 09/14/05 09:00 PM.</FONT></P>

GONE
SOLD
NO LONGER AVAILABLE
I WISH I COULD EDIT THIS POST AND SAY SO INSTEAD OF POSTING THIS DOWN HERE.

oh well :p

Back
Top Bottom