In general emulation...

Cornellius

Put Edman's title (No rom/iso requestion) in bold, so it will catch the eye more easily. Perhaps should we add "games" in the title, since some people do not know that the games are actually called roms.

You can't add ubb/html formatting to thread titles, so that can't be done.

I'll take your other suggestion into consideration though.

Make the forum's sub title ''No rom / iso / game requests'' and make in in red like this forum has the ''site related questions only'' maybe?

Yeah, that's what I was thinking... I've just been lazy, haha.

edit: ok, I edited the sub-title... I think it could possibly be worded a bit better, but this should do for now.

Put Edman's title (No rom/iso requestion) in bold, so it will catch the eye more easily. Perhaps should we add "games" in the title, since some people do not know that the games are actually called roms.

Light Years ahead of most forums as far as newb accomodation. Just wanted to say I am glad to see this concern for people like me who until last year, had no idea what 90% of the abbreviations and terms meant here on the internet. For a lot of us, we simply don't have the time to spend learning this stuff as fast as others cause our real lives take precedence over most of our leisure time.

Back
Top Bottom