I'm looking for two NES ROM Hacks...

Googie

When I got into emulation in the late 90's to early 2000's, I remember seeing two hacks that you guys hosted on here but they're not hosted on here anymore, maybe someone has 'em to share? I really hope so...

You guys hosted a Duck Tales hack that had adult humor and strong language, and the jokes would make you laugh out loud, at least for me it did. If I remember right the title was called Fuck Tales.

And you guys hosted a Wario's Woods ROM hack called Wario's Wood, the title screen was changed slightly and in the title screen Wario's plane was turned into a moving penis. Birdo had Jizz in her mouth and there was other adult humor in the hack.

I know these are immature hack but they're special to me because back then I always wondered how people did the changes. I hope someone on here has or remembers these hacks.

You sure you found them here? I looked through archives dating back to around 2000 and found nothing.

With that said, if there was anyone who would know more about the existence of those hacks, it would be a hacker that goes by the name of popehentai. He's probably your best bet.

Lo and i have been summoned!

So i guess since i own baddesthacks.net now that i am the official guru of games with cartoon dicks where they shouldnt be? Oh heavy is the head that wears the poorly pixellated crown.

i dont know about "fuck tales" but i do know there is a "dick tales".. thats the one where scrooge bounces around on his... pogo stick, and i'm positive we have that at baddesthacks. Never heard of "wario's wood" at all, though.

If RHDN werent such jerks who ran off all the users and deleted a good chunk of the hobbys history because orange man bad, i'd say ask there, or i might suggest i-mockery if they werent dead. (no unfortunate pun intended. :( )

Last edited:
You sure you found them here? I looked through archives dating back to around 2000 and found nothing.

With that said, if there was anyone who would know more about the existence of those hacks, it would be a hacker that goes by the name of popehentai. He's probably your best bet.
Would it be possible to check the archives between 2001 to 2003? It was between those years I discovered ROM hacking.

@pope_hentai I have Dick Tales on me, I should never got ridda those hacks. 🤦‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom