I'm getting married!

Andrew92

So I'm set to be married soon and I've been looking to plan out potential spots to go vacationing together once it's done. My wedding planner at L&L suggests Orlando or Hawaii, but I thought I'd go around asking for any other recommendations wherever I can, so here I am.

What's your honeymoon recommendation, everyone?

shawn

Try vermont, the prices are a lot lower including renting since for the price of a hotel room for a week in those other spots you might be able to find a house to rent for a month and the prices of everything is much lower and it's not high crime either like Hawaii with all the ghetto areas and I think it's almost hurricane season for Florida where a small one will take out the power or the town your in. Just my thoughts.

shawn

That really depends on what you're looking for, your budget, whether or not you have passports, etc.
Wow, I believe I might be a bit immature. You're bringing up passports and I at almost 60 was thinking that renting a house so her screams of OMG in the night would not be heard and you could do it in all the room a dozen times. Damn that was a reality check since I consider the month or so of just sex all day every day was the point of a honeymoon to myself, just old fashioned I guess.

Top Bottom