I present to you: Lobster Cowboy's Guide To Dating

king killa

PREFACE
After watching countless members of my sex fuck up, and get fucked up by women, I decided to put together this guide. My goal is to help my fellow man break the cycle, and take control of their dating lives. Believe me, I've been to all the places you've been to, and once tortured myself when it came to women. Those days are long over, and I date whoever the hell I want. I'll teach you how to get there, too.
---------------
CHAPTER 1 -- The Physical Factor
Guess what? Not everyone on earth is beautiful. I'm going to assume that the reader may or may not think they're attractive to the opposite sex. I'll go even further, and just assume that you aren't.
Big deal.
There are two classes of attractive women, and we'll focus on only one of them. The two classes of women are as follows:
There's one class that will only date beautiful men. These women are shallow and pointless, and you wouldn't want them anyway. Seriously. They're completely vapid and wastes of life. When you learn to recognize these women, you'll immediately know not to get involved, thus sparing you any heartache.
The second class of women are attractive, but are seeking other qualities. Sense of humour, kindness, money, power, fame, etc. These are the women you'll be trying to get. Among this class are the Catherine Zeta Jones' of the world, and Angelina Jolies. Look at their respective spouses or ex-spouses. Michael Douglas and Billy Bob Thorton won't be winning any beauty contests anytime soon.
For a great many women, looks are second or third on their list of requirements. It can go as far down as fourth. Most men fall into the average category, neither ugly, nor pretty. This is most likely you.
No matter your physical appearance, you can overcome certain deficiencies in a few simple ways. First and foremost, is to clean yourself up. Wear a clean shirt, shave, brush your hair/teeth, etc. This simple amount of grooming can improve your looks by as much as one or two levels.
What women want most in you is potential. If you come across as clean, they'll get the idea that they can make you even better. Women LOVE to spruce a man up.
However, there are a few exceptions to this rule, and it all has to do with your location. If you reside in a large city, e.g. New York, women will have a different expectation all together. They'll want you to already know how to dress, and fix your hair. In this case, pick up some fashion magazines, talk to women friends (assuming you have any), or watch Queer Eye.
---------------
CHAPTER 2 -- Don't Pine for Me, Argentina
Here's a quick questionnaire for you. It's only one question, so it won't take long. At this current time, is there a girl out there that you secretly love, and hope will become a girlfriend to you?
If the answer is yes, STOP RIGHT THERE.
Let it go. Right now. I'm not kidding.
To pine after a woman is a zero-sum game. You can never win. It's a waste of your short life.
"But she's my soul mate. I love her. It'll happen someday..."
No, it won't. If you're good friends with this girl, you've already failed.
There is a class of men (and you're probably one of them), that secretly pine away after a woman in their lives. They hang around this woman, hoping that one day she'll see how great you are, and fall in love.
This WILL NEVER HAPPEN.
And here's why.
Upon meeting a man, a woman knows withing the FIRST FOUR MINUTES whether or not she's going to date you. That's it. Once you become her friend, that's it. You're her friend. Was that what you were after? No? Then you fucked up.
This is the single hardest thing to accept in the process of your liberation, but it CAN, and MUST be done. It's very hard to let go of a woman you think you love. It's torturing. You keep hope that things will turn around.
But you need to understand this. It simply will not happen. There are BILLIONS of women out there, and the odds are strongly in your favor that there are more great women out there.
This is the most important step in your life, and you MUST take it. If you refuse to accept it, you have no need to read the rest of this guide. In fact, I urge you to become a shut in, never leaving your parents' basement.
---------------
CHAPTER 3 -- The Friendship Conundrum
Women always say that what they want in their man is a friend. A man who will be their best friend, who will be their compantion for all-time.
This is a woman's greatest lie.
Women want a Man. And Man is capitalized for a reason. If they were content with just friends, they wouldn't date at all. They'd hang out with their girlfriends all day long, never worrying about the opposite sex.
But they DO worry.
Because they want a Man. If you shape up, you could be one of them.
To be a Man is very simple, but so lazily disregarded by most males. It takes only a few easy steps:
Step 1: Listening. Do it for your woman. Women love to talk, even though you probably would rather they be quiet. Women talk. And talk. And talk. Pick up key words in what they say, and remember them. Repeating certain things later will give the illusion that you're listening.
HOWEVER--
There's listening, and there's being an easy cushion to land on. The key is learning to tell the difference.
Step 2: Taking control. Women, despite all their complaining about liberation, love when a man takes charge. Learning this step will separate you from the legions of man-boys roaming the social scene. Taking into account Step 1, you must make listening your CHOICE, not your obligation.
You've seen it a million times. A man is so in love with a woman, that he'll sit and listen to her jibber jabber without end, in the hopes that it will win her over. Sorry. What you're doing is putting her in the driver seat, allowing her to control what you are to her. When a woman is left in charge, she will almost always turn you in her FRIEND. Was that what you were after? Of course not.
If you're reading this, you're probably somewhat wishy-washy, and have this idea that women should be left to their own designs. You'd prefer to stay out of their way, rather than do something, and risk doing it wrong. This is BY FAR the wrong mentality, and it makes you look like a spineless fool.
Step 3: Confidence. NOT arrogance. Repeat that a few times until you understand it. Chances are, you're good at something. You might be smart, you might be artistic, you might be good at building shit. Maybe you can do lame card tricks.
The biggest problem for most men is wondering what they have to offer to the opposite sex. Once you start thinking that way, you're beyond doomed. The key is to go into any social situation KNOWING that you don't need anyone else. Confidence means you're not desperate, the single BIGGEST turn off to a woman.
Confidence means KNOWING you will continue to live if a woman doesn't want you. Once you believe this mentality, your world will shift, and the heavens will open.
---------------
CHAPTER 4 -- Applying the Steps
As we said in the previous chapter, women want a Man. A Man isn't desperate. A Man doesn't read into a woman's signals, wondering if she likes him or not. A man doesn't care about this woman at all. He could care less if she ever became his girlfriend. A Man can do without her, and probably WANTS to do without her.
A Man who adheres to that mentality will never become a woman's friend. Be taking control on the outset, he officially removes this option. Either he will become the woman's lover, or he won't. A Man will not enter into a wishy-washy relationship with a woman. He will be with her, or he won't. The end.
Remember, you don't need her. Seriously. You won't die if you don't get to go out with some woman. This is where taking control comes into play. If you can take care of yourself, a woman naturally assumes you can take care of her. This is a turn on. When you act like a floppy cock, you ARE a floppy cock, and she could care less about you.
A woman judges you all the time, and will always judge you, whether she's conscious of it or not. Women decide early on whether or not you will ever fuck them. If she puts you on the No list, it's over. You won't be her boyfriend, and you won't be her lover. You will only be her friend, and who wants that?
---------------
CHAPTER 5 -- Learn to Flirt
Flirting is the single greatest lost art in the realm of romance. People always want to cut to the fucking chase, and they ruin everything. Learning to flirt will take you to a level few men dare to go.
Most people have poor self-esteem, and women have it much worse. Turn on your TV, and see the images women have to contend with. Open a magazine. Look at a billboard. Have you found any ugly women yet? I didn't think so. Many women are cute, but can't compete with the Photoshopped wonders in media.
This is where you come in.
Learn to flirt. Learn to compliment. But make it real. BELIEVE in what you're telling them. There are good things about everyone, even the worst people. Find these, and exploit them.
As a personal policy, I flirt with ALL women, of all ages (above the legal limit, of course). Flirt with women you would never have sex with in sixty million years. Flirt with lesbians. Just fucking flirt.
Flirting works for two reasons. One, it's a great way to soften the edge of a woman. Two, it shows extreme confidence. When you flirt, it shows a woman that you notice her. It makes her feel special. Even if deep down they may think it's bullshit, your earnestness will convince them otherwise.
Many men eschew flirting because they think it means they're coming on too strong. To those men, I pity you to no end. You simply don't get it, and deserve to be alone.
Women want to feel wanted. They want to know that what they're doing is working. When women get dressed for the day, is she doing it for her own self gratification? Of course not. She's trying to put her best foot forward to the world. When you flirt with a woman, you're helping them to believe they've succeeded.
When I say wanted, I mean in all ways, including sexually. Women want to be noticed. They want to be thought of as sexy. When you flirt, it's like telling them, "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!"
So flirt, and flirt with every woman. No exceptions. Women from all walks love it, even if they know you don't want them. It's just assurance to them. Flirting doesn't mean that you want to fuck them. It's just proof that you're noticing them.
As far as flirting goes, be as real as possible, because a woman can smell a fake. If you flirt to get into her panties, you've failed already. If you flirt because it's your conscious choice to recognize her, you've won. There is a huge fucking difference between the two, so the sooner you figure it out, the better.
---------------
CHAPTER 6 -- Fuck Like a Champ
Sometimes a man will lack confidence because he doesn't think he can get the job done in bed. Many men come too fast, or lack any real technique. Unfortunately, this is a step that requires field practice, but you'll get there. Just remember a few basic things.
1. Take control of her in bed. Pretend you know what you're doing, even if you don't. If you start acting unsure in bed, she'll turn off faster than a broken light bulb.
2. Pay attention to her body. This is a woman, not an unfeeling object. Be firm, but be gentle until you know her preferences.
3. Don't fucking jackhammer. Don't do it. I can't stress this enough. Think of sex like you would the waves of the ocean. Make it flow.
4. Learn how to kiss. If you can kiss well, you can probably fuck well. Don't slobber. Be firm, but gentle. Be aware of your facial hair. If you have a five o'clock shadow, don't grind your face into hers. It will hurt. Learn how to tongue kiss properly. Like sex, it's all about the flow. The less you rush, the better the experience will be for her (and for you).
5. Learn how to touch her. Don't always go straight for her tits or ass. Pay attention to other important things, like her back, her thighs, and her shoulders. Also, when you DO touch her breasts, don't play with them. Caress them. Treat them as you would treat your own balls. They are NOT play things, and if you respect them, they will respect you.
6. Keep physical contact in sex. Sex isn't just your dick going in and out. Take control of her hips. Massage part of her body. Pay attention to her entire body, not just her vagina.
---------------
CONCLUSION
Hopefully this will be a good starting point for all you pathetic souls. You won't live forever, so if you'd like to actually enjoy the opposite sex, and enjoy your life, there's no time like the present.
Stop pining away after girls that clearly don't want you, and stop being "Mr. Friend". Be a Man. Women know what you want. Don't be an idiot. Take this advice to heart, and you will have success. Now stop reading this, and go flirt with some chicks.

Sometimes things are what you make of them. I don't think it's overly Red Pill. Red Pill usually goes way further than saying that women like when men take charge, or that women lie about wanting a best friend as their lover.

It's only Red Pill if it is total bullshit, and I don't think much of this is.

Also, it's funny. And from like 12 years ago.

Well that was a pretty big throwback...

On another note, I'm pleasantly surprised that I got my password correct on the first try.

I’ve been a shy person my whole life and my comments are based on my own experiences and what I’ve observed of other women I knew who were at least as shy as me if not more.

Us shy women think different then the outgoing ones. Remember most of us shy ones have spent our lives being teased and tormented for the simple fact that we’re shy and quiet - easy targets. Sometime that “Friend” hasn’t made a return move because she doesn’t know how or she simply is afraid it will result in being ridiculed for the attempt and loosing what she has. It doesn’t mean she doesn’t want him. She might want him so bad it hurts but having him as a friend is better then loosing him all together.

About 11 years after high school graduation a school mate that I really liked ran into me and the way he acted, I thought I might have a chance. He owned his own auto business (I didn’t and still don’t care what kind of money or business a guy has - it was a way to see him again). I took my car for repairs just to have an excuse to see him. The first time he surprised me with a big bear hug, felt like heaven. Every time I dropped off the car or picked it up I got the same bear hug. The fact was, I wanted him, badly but I didn’t know how to show it or say it. I wish I had the guts back then to act on my feelings and say to myself “so what if I’m reading things wrong and I end up being ridiculed for it”. Fact is I would have done almost anything for him if he had asked me to. When I ran out of money for repairs, I thought stopping by on a regular basis just to say “HI” would look pushy. End result, I lost and I felt like I was the one who blew it by not acting on MY feelings. I did work up a little courage to go back but by then his business had either moved or gone out of business. I thought about him often. I just figured he had to have found someone better anyway, unfortunately he probably thought I didn’t want him. I learned to open up some since otherwise this posting would not have been possible. If it was possible to have another chance, I’d show him how I feel. But someone new, just met, good chance all they’d see is the mouse I once was (and still am sometimes).

Bottom line, just because your not seeing the signs your looking for doesn’t necessarily mean it’s not there, it might mean she doesn’t know how to reveal them. Consider that before you write her off as not worth the effort.

2 more points and then I’ll shut up.

That “first four minutes” thing, maybe the outgoing women are sizing you up for date material, but shy women are deciding if they can TRUST you before even daring to wonder if your attention is because you’re really interested in her or are you just fulfilling a bet with your friends.

About listening, if you’re going to listen then listen but if you’re just pretending to listen, say something because when you parrot back a point or 2 later without having your own view on the subject it gives you away and many times creates tension later. You actually can steer us away from nonsense very politely, just bring up another subject or ask a question unrelated to whatever we’re jabbering on about. If it’s a shy woman you’ll see relief in her face because you changing the subject breaks that nervous chatter. And by the way that nervous chatter from a shy woman can very well mean she’s into you. I know I tend to do the nervous talk and fidget much more when I like the person or I’m very quiet so I don’t stutter my way through the conversation and embarrass myself because I only feel embarrassment when it’s someone who I want to see again.

That was well written, cinvowell! Even though I'm a guy I do personally recognize a a lot of the points you've made.

Thank you. The reason I didn't talk about trying to find that school friend now is a couple years after I moved from my old neighborhood, he got into trouble within spitting distance of my old house, the last address he had of me. He tried to steal a pack of batteries. Someone called the cops, he ran, the police chased. He crashed the car, which resulted in him being paralyzed and died from complications of his injuries. Or at least, that's the account that everyone's saying. Dead over a pack of fucking batteries. (Sorry my language but I'm still pissed at him even if he is dead.)

yea, Honestly, I found myself really wanting it to be all a lie because the information came out about 9 years after the fact and after another classmate whom I really consider a psychopath (he terrorized an 80 year old nun in high school for a good portion of a semester until I was the one who got the guts to turn him in then I was afraid the rest of high school that he'd come after me) came to a class reunion for the first time EVER. When I told a friend the events, his first reaction was to say "don't go thinking he'd be there to look for you, he was probably there to visit someone else".

That's certainly an interesting turn of events.

Thanks for giving your insight, despite being shy which possibly made it difficult to do so (or maybe it's only in person?).

It does make it easier when I'm not looking the person in the eyes. Here if I make a fool of myself I don't see that look that comes with doing the same thing in person and having to be face to face with them in the future. It's something how many time people, friends will do something in person that makes me want to just crawl in a shell and close it up and never come out but in forums like this I've never gotten that.

It does make it easier when I'm not looking the person in the eyes. Here if I make a fool of myself I don't see that look that comes with doing the same thing in person and having to be face to face with them in the future. It's something how many time people, friends will do something in person that makes me want to just crawl in a shell and close it up and never come out but in forums like this I've never gotten that.

:eek:utta here:

Heh, just kidding.

Back
Top Bottom