I know this is retarded, but...

packardmelan

...Can someone PLEASE name off a list of current ZD staff members? In all seriousness, the 'staff' bit on the front page hasn't been updated in what, a year?

Just names. No commentary, no jokes. Who's responsible for the site?

Call me curious. I'm not out to make a stink, or 'place blame' or something. I just want to know what the current staff list is.
<P ID="signature">http://www.sloganizer.net/en/
style5,Packard.png
</a></P>

Swampgas - Administrator
Narvick - Administrator
Audigy - Moderator
JadussD - Moderator
Fla Flash - Moderator
Prower - Moderator
CEpeep - Technical Assistant
hcs - Technical Assistant, News Posting
Gavin_86 - Something or Other
Other folks who I haven't seen do anything in awhile - News Posting

If I forgot or mislabeled you, speak up.
<P ID="signature">
kryta.jpg

</P>

> Other folks who I haven't seen do anything in awhile - News
> Posting

I quit some time ago, I asked to be taken off of the staff list. Just figured I would defend the fact that I haven't done anything. I really doubt I have access still..don't remember if I even had my own account at all though anyway, heh.
<P ID="signature">http://www.xanga.com/ZeldaDD
b2044670.gif

Insert some funny quote or something here.</a></P>

> I quit some time ago, I asked to be taken off of the staff
> list. Just figured I would defend the fact that I haven't
> done anything. I really doubt I have access still..don't
> remember if I even had my own account at all though anyway,
> heh.

you know, I think that's what this site needs to concentrate on the most. I know I'm not a veteran like some of the people here, but if you guys are looking for news poster, I could try helping. I get my news from other emulation sites though, and I'm not really part of the "scene," but if someone submitted me news, I'd put it up ASAP (wasn't that how it used to work?).
<P ID="signature"></P>

I would still links crap if the page worked. At 1st the admin didn't work then MFC fixed it but now the pages don't.
<P ID="signature">The pipes clangor all the time!</P><P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by pipes clangor on 12/06/05 06:34 AM.</FONT></P>

Back
Top Bottom