Holy. God. Damned. Crap.

> 9 minute Narnia Trailer.
>
> WARNING - for those who have never read the book(s), this
> contains a few spoilers here and there.

I can't wait. The only thing that disturbs me about it is that it's being directed by a guy who's only known for doing Shrek...

> I can't wait. The only thing that disturbs me about it is
> that it's being directed by a guy who's only known for doing
> Shrek...

You didn't like Shrek?

> You didn't like Shrek?

It was alright, but it's not quite the same kind of movie. I would be much more optimistic if it were someone like Peter Jackson. This guy (Andrew Adamson) is mainly known for his work in visual effects, so I would expect the trailer to be impressive.

Anyway, I hope my concerns are unfounded. I loved the books and will definitely see the movie.

> It was alright, but it's not quite the same kind of movie.
> I would be much more optimistic if it were someone like
> Peter Jackson. This guy (Andrew Adamson) is mainly known *snip*

Oh ok, I gotcha. Yeah that makes sense. I hope it does live up to the books. Apparently they will be doing 'all' of the books a-la Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings, but what I'm wondering is if they are planning on doing 'The Magician's Nephew'. Lewis wrote it last, but it's the first book to happen, chronologically speaking. It was also my favorite because it shows Jadis' origin, and the origin of the Street Lamp in Narnia, the origin of Narnia itself and - well the origin of the Wardrobe, lol. I wonder if it will be done as a 'prequel', if it's done at all.

Back
Top Bottom