HALO and Left 4 Dead on PS3? B/S?

FleshCage

It sounds like a load of shit to me. My friend just got this message from someone: "PS3 is releasing HALO & L4D BETA KEY if the playstation community cooperates and sends this to 1,000,000 players all messages will be traced by the PSN community manager pass it on!!!

I doubt this, but if not, it'd be awesome to play left 4 dead on the PS3, cause that's all we have.

Haha, well, Left 4 Dead possibly (though it seems like Valve doesn't care about the PS3). But Halo? No way MS would allow that. That throws the validity of the Left 4 Dead mention too.

sounds like one of those "x company traces these messages/emails and we'll do y thing for each time" chain letters that are quite common.

Anybody that is stupid enough to fall for that belongs in a ditch with their throat slit. Seriously, it's fucking idiots like that which allow the world to be as fucked up a place as it is.

I make it a point to only go to parties with a minimum IQ requirement.

My joke was about a compulsion to make statements that would make most listeners in a social setting (regardless of IQ) go :erm:, not specifically about an inability to suffer fools gladly.

I make it a point to only go to parties with a minimum IQ requirement.

We used to have parties like that, and I'd have my guitar, and I'd sing songs about the retarded girls there, in front of them. haha, the best part being that they had no idea that the songs were about them, and they'd laugh at themselves unknowingly. hahaha

We used to have parties like that, and I'd have my guitar, and I'd sing songs about the retarded girls there, in front of them. haha, the best part being that they had no idea that the songs were about them, and they'd laugh at themselves unknowingly. hahaha

Uh, I assume you don't actually mean you--

...er, what I mean is... That story was made up as an ironic joke ...right? o_O

I want a good Shadowrun game on PS3, now I'm in the market for a PS3. But MS owns that property, so there's about zero chance of either a good Shadowrun game or it being on a Sony system. Also, Bungie has put out at least one game on the PS2, is Bungie owned by MS now, or still independent? If still independent, it is hypothetically possible a Halo game to come out on PS3, although I'm not sure if there's an exclusivity deal with the property or not.

I want a good Shadowrun game on PS3, now I'm in the market for a PS3. But MS owns that property, so there's about zero chance of either a good Shadowrun game or it being on a Sony system. Also, Bungie has put out at least one game on the PS2, is Bungie owned by MS now, or still independent? If still independent, it is hypothetically possible a Halo game to come out on PS3, although I'm not sure if there's an exclusivity deal with the property or not.

IIRC Halo is exclusive to Microsoft, but I think that they are loose from MS now, so in theory they could do something on another system.

Back
Top Bottom