Grandmother Dying

My 81 Year old grandmother, who has Alzhiemer's, is now dying. From all indications, she won't live to see the weekend. She's been almost completely non-responsive for the last 3 days, and her breathing has become increasingly labored.

There's alot more I could write, but to tell you the truth, I don't really feel like going into the subject any more right now.

<P ID="signature">Of all the words of thought or pen, the saddest are these: "what might have been".</P>

I know there's little I can say that would be likely to make this any less painful for you, unfortunately, but you have my sympathy.

<P ID="signature"><center>
FieryAshNazg.gif
</center></P>

I'm really sorry about that Paladyn. My grandmother died last weekend, she was 82.

It was really difficult for me because her and my mom were really close, and because of my being really close to my mom, she was really important to me as well. I feel for you my friend. You have my deepest condolences.

<P ID="signature">------- Signature Starts Here Bitches--------

PUNJ!
http://www.badlicensepics.cjb.net
Check Out Bad Drivers License and State ID Pics on the Net!... Coming Soon!</P>

You both are in my thoughts and prayers. I had to watch my grandpa die last year so I know how painful it is.

<P ID="signature"><image src=http://imageshack.us/files/Linksig1.gif
></P>

> You have my sympathy. I hope she isn't in any pain.
>

She isn't. A hospice nurse said that this was one of the better cases she'd seen. But it's still hard seeing her lying there in a coma-like state, her breathing getting worse every time you walk back to her room, and knowing that THIS is the best she'll ever be again.

<P ID="signature">Of all the words of thought or pen, the saddest are these: "what might have been".</P>

> She isn't. A hospice nurse said that this was one of the
> better cases she'd seen. But it's still hard seeing her
> lying there in a coma-like state, her breathing getting
> worse every time you walk back to her room, and knowing that
> THIS is the best she'll ever be again.
>

I know what you mean, it was the same with my grandfather, a year ago.

FieryAshNazg.gif
</center></P>

> I know it's her obituary
> though. I'm really sorry. May she rest in peace.
>

Yeah, my condolences to you and your family.

FieryAshNazg.gif
</center></P>

Back
Top Bottom