goodbye lik-sang

> Fuck Sony I say.

That's about how I feel. Way to reach out to the 'enthusiast' community, the people they should want buying their stuff.
<P ID="signature">http://www.xanga.com/ZeldaDD
z54103151.png

In the post there is a cow...</a></P>

Funny Lik-Sang related story:

On a Metro ride at E3 2004, my friends and I were discussing an awesome idea for a console accessory. We thought, "Hey, wouldn't it be neat if you could play FPSs on the PS2 / XBox using a keyboard and mouse, just like the PC?" We were talking and talking and talking, and finally had the idea refined down to a little black box with a mouse and keyboard port that you could plug things into.

During this entire discussion, two Lik-Sang representatives were sitting one seat down from us.

The rest, as they say, is history.

It's too bad they're gone though -- they were a great source for so many products. I'm sure a new store will return in one form or another...
<P ID="signature"></P>

Its bad that Sony is so desperate for money that they close down a retailer that sells their product... oh wait!
<P ID="signature">The pipes clangor all the time!</P>

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Its bad that Sony is so desperate for money that they close down a retailer that sells their product... oh wait!

<hr></blockquote>

Um...what are you trying to say here? :s
Unless you meant to say "isn't" I can't get the sarcasm to make sense, or you could possibly exchange "oh wait!" with "wait, hang on a sec?". :D
Not trying to poke at your internet lingo grammar here, just curious if you meant something else.
<P ID="signature">
samuspreg2.jpg
</P>

more like oh wait that doesn't make sense
<P ID="signature">The pipes clangor all the time!</P>

That's too bad. My only experience with them was fantastic. That's where I bought my Super Wild Card DX2. RIP Lik-Sang!
<P ID="signature"><center>
accept_jesus.jpg

coolieranx: I think accepting Christ should at least be worth a PlayStation 3</center></P>

Back
Top Bottom