Goodbye Everyone

The 9th Sage

I don't really want to cause drama, but a few people might wonder what happened to me, so here goes...

I'm just going to say that I'm unlikely to be coming around much anymore. If anyone sees this (especially the old guard) it was nice knowing you.

kind of random

hacked account?

Nope, sadly it's not a hacked account. I will say this is something I didn't think I'd ever be saying, but it's 'for reals' this time. I'll probably check back once in a while, at least since I sent PMs to a few people (want to see if they reply) but other than that I don't intend to stick around much longer.

Nope, sadly it's not a hacked account. I will say this is something I didn't think I'd ever be saying, but it's 'for reals' this time. I'll probably check back once in a while, at least since I sent PMs to a few people (want to see if they reply) but other than that I don't intend to stick around much longer.

I understand you too well.

Well, there goes one of the last posters. :-/

Until your comment about checking back from time to time I thought this was a suicide note.

Well, there goes one of the last posters. :-/

Until your comment about checking back from time to time I thought this was a suicide note.

Naaah, I assure you it's not. I may not be down with the way the place is being run, but I'd never kill myself over it. Thanks for asking though I guess. :p

just in the nick of time

I don't really want to cause drama, but a few people might wonder what happened to me, so here goes...

I'm just going to say that I'm unlikely to be coming around much anymore. If anyone sees this (especially the old guard) it was nice knowing you.

aww, i guess i came back just in time to tell you goodbye. *mega hugs*

adios.

You'll be missed.

hope you're doing well.

if you don't like my thread necromancy, allow me to offer you a nice tall glass of Go Fuck Yourself.

Back
Top Bottom