Good games for SegaCD?

Autumn Able

I got myself a SegaCD console a few weeks ago and am enjoying the hell out of it. So far I have SonicCD, Snatcher, and Shining Force CD (Which I can't really play since it eats up so much damn memory, should get a RAM cart for it). What other good games are there for it? What do you recommend?
<P ID="signature"></P>

> Lunar 1 & 2
> Vay
> Dark Wizard
> Mortal Kombat
> Eternal Champions

I would also like to add Popful Mail.
<P ID="signature">http://www.xanga.com/zeldadd
z54103151.png

OH NOES! A COW!</a></P>

> What do you
> recommend?
>

First off, check out Lords of Thunder. An absolute killer shooter with a unique atmosphere and soundtrack.

Besides that, try out:

Lunar
Vay
Final Fight CD
Wolfchild
<P ID="signature"></P>

Popful Mail and Sonic CD are my two favorite games on the system, by far.

Lords of Thunder is a hell of a game, but it's actually just a little bit better on the Turbo Duo.

The Lunars are both good, but they got excellent remakes on the PSX that I think are the best option.

If you enjoyed Ecco the dolphin on the Genesis, you'll find that the Sega CD versions are exactly the same games, except that they have really good redbook audio soundtracks.

Keio Flying Squadron is an awesome cute-em-up, and right up there with Lords of Thunder in terms of quality. It's also a system exclusive, and is very expensive nowadays.

Silpheed uses an amazing 3D engine that should blow away the techie nerd in you. It's not the best game, though. It's a top down shooter, and its gameplay only just sort of "works".

<P ID="signature"></P>

well, I didn't get to play alot of Sega CD games, but out of the games I do have, I usually play Rise of the Dragon, Loadstar: The Legend of Tully Bodine, Sonic CD, and Sewershark. I also have Cliffhanger, Jurassic Park, Dragon's Lair, Out of This World 1/2, Mortal Kombat, Earthworm Jim, double switch, and Dracula Unleashed. they were all fun to play, but double switch was kinda odd, and I never got snatcher /wwwthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

EDIT: oh yeah, I used to have more, but I can't remember any of them now. (maybe I'm just tired) and I had 1 or 2 that were enhanced when used with the sega 32x. I never had a 32x but a friend of mine did and it was a little different.
<P ID="signature">"The other day i was at the park and was wondering why frisbees look bigger and bigger as they get closer to you...."
"...and then it hit me."</P><P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by ToastyCheesy on 07/22/07 09:42 AM.</FONT></P>

How could anyone forget ...

Love is easy by the light of day
You get the boys to play away
Thoughts are down when darkness falls
Passion burns and danger calls
So don't go out if you dare
You better be good
You better beware

NIGHT TRAP!
That boy will find you
NIGHT TRAP!
Watch out behind you