FTP Login Issues for Hosted Site

S. Thompson

Hey guys,

Steve from S+F Software here. I'm trying to get into the FTP as we have moved over to http://sfsoftware.sevensoupcans.com/ and edit the existing pages to redirect users there. If you guys just want to remove us from the hosted sites list too, that'd be great.

My old user/pass combo doesn't seem to work for getting into the FTP though.

Best,
Steve

That's a good question. I'm not sure how things will have changed for hosted sites. I don't have the same kind of access Edman has, so you may have to wait a bit until he's around.

How come 2 people contacted me about this? I got a PM by somebody called k28975 about this.

How come 2 people contacted me about this? I got a PM by somebody called k28975 about this.
Ah, that was Josh Deeb from S+F. Sorry if it seemed creepy.

He gave me the credentials that you sent him, but I got an authentication error whenever I tried to log in.

- Steve

Hey Guys,

Yeah sorry about that - I never got the activation email for my other account (k28975) so I made this one.

I'm also getting the login authentication error, any ideas?

Thanks-

Josh

Yeah, I changed the password after I saw two people requesting login details for the same site. Sent a PM to the k28975 account.

I activated the account for you, don't know why you never got an email.

Hi guys, I'm in the same boat (can't get into my old account anymore for mmxz.zophar.net) so I've sent a pm to Edman, hoping to have access again soon. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom