FCE Ultra Emulator Troubleshoot

Insectduel

My FCE Ultra 0.98.28 or FCE Ultra X emulator works fine on my desktop. BUT, my desktop has no sound card. But here is the main problem, my laptop has sound card and my FCE Ultra 0.98.28 or FCE Ultra X emulator doesn't work on my laptop. Both have DirectX installed. Every time I open the ROM on FCE Ultra 0.98.28 on my laptop, it has an error message and automatically closes. I need to recored all .fcm to .avi with sound. Can you help me with the error problem.

My FCE Ultra 0.98.28 or FCE Ultra X emulator works fine on my desktop. BUT, my desktop has no sound card. But here is the main problem, my laptop has sound card and my FCE Ultra 0.98.28 or FCE Ultra X emulator doesn't work on my laptop. Both have DirectX installed. Every time I open the ROM on FCE Ultra 0.98.28 on my laptop, it has an error message and automatically closes. I need to recored all .fcm to .avi with sound. Can you help me with the error problem.

What are the spec of your computer(s)? what about the operating system?

Sorry, late reply.

It doesen't matter because FCEU X works on my laptop. Maybe it's just me. Alright, I was a little stupid sometimes but I got FCE Ultra X working on my laptop. That's good, and converted most of the .fcm files to .fm2 and some won't convert because savestates not supported. But it runs really slow than my VirtuaNES but I'm only using FCEU X to port. It will be a pain of an ass to record some .avi from .fm2 because it can take hours for complete recording.

Just to be honest, my laptop is crap. My laptop won't work but other faster computers was able to do a FCM converter. Even I use EasyCleaner, it is still slow. I haven't try other FCEU Emus like FCEU XD or even ABS, but I think the 0.98.28 is the only one with the troubleshoot.

So I better get a new laptop because most Emus won't run on my laptop because it is so slow.

I have no clue what you just said...

I did like... 3 takes at that too.

I still don't know the specs of the laptop that doesn't run, the operating system, any error messages you are getting... but it looks like you don't need help anymore?

If you're going to get a new laptop you might want to also pirate windows xp, since my friend and I were using Gens on his vista laptop and then it bluescreened and still hasn't turned back on since. Just throwing that in there.

If you're going to get a new laptop you might want to also pirate windows xp, since my friend and I were using Gens on his vista laptop and then it bluescreened and still hasn't turned back on since. Just throwing that in there.

uuuh, that isn't Vista's fault. That sounds like a faulty laptop to me.

or the drivers for the laptop's hardware are poorly written... if the computer runs XP perfectly, I wouldn't call it faulty though, the release of vista doesn't mean the De Facto standard of everything is to either run vista or be a piece of faulty hardware.

or the drivers for the laptop's hardware are poorly written... if the computer runs XP perfectly, I wouldn't call it faulty though, the release of vista doesn't mean the De Facto standard of everything is to either run vista or be a piece of faulty hardware.

what part of "hasn't turned on since" DON'T you understand?

Back
Top Bottom