Emulating Blackthorne (SEGA 32X)

schmocke

New member
Hello everyone!
I have a problem running Blackthorne (SEGA 32X US version) at playable speed.
Untill now I used Gens & Gens32 Surreal (latest builds).
The game runs too fast to play, about 5x - 10x above normal speed. I tried different settings (frameskip adjustments, sound settings, different graphics- and filter settings...), but got no effect at all.
If anyone could help - please feel free to.
Thank you in advance.

My system specs are:
P4c @2,8Ghz
1 GB RAM
6600 GT 128MB
WinXP SP2
 
solved

It seemed to be an Gens-related issue.
I´m using Kega Fusion now and everything works fine for me.
Blackthorne runs smooth @60 fps :cool:
 
Back
Top Bottom