Downloading all the music

jme

Hi, I want to download all music files and I am a bit lost.
All these thousands of files require me to click on subpages, and it would be a hell of work to download this.
Am I missing something, is there complete.zip or a FTP or a Torrent or something to get the tunes easily?

I don't really see any reason to download all the files, other than to pollute your computer "just because", a completely useless exercise. Just get the files you need now.

This site has been around for almost 20 years, rest assured, in another 20 years you will still be able to download all the files here.

These Chipsongs are only a few KB in size, I don't see a problem with having all NSF on my PC and I would like to listen to them in queue and don't want to download a set of say 20 tunes after I have heard the last 20 songs. My question was very serious. So is there a way to get the files in one turn or not?

Wow, I registered to ask this exact same question. There are thousands of files to download. It would be nice to get them in bulk packages even if they're sorted by system. I would like to be able to browse through the files on my pc, but my biggest reason for wanting to do this is because Kevtris is supposedly making a little videogame music player thingy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDPdOzByoWQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qbzk2BV-eNY

It's easy enough to find a complete SPC set, but I think he is going to make it compatible with multiple formats. Anyway Zophar's Domain has always been a great site. I'll end this post by saying thanks. I can't believe it's almost been 20 years already. How did I get to be so damn old? lol

Call it necro but I've got the same question. Do you ever plan on at least having some sort of directory that we can download from? I don't want to download everything "just because", I want to download everything for archiving & personal usage. A .zip isn't necessary, just something to make downloading everything in sections possible without navigating through each game's subpage.

Amazing site by the way. Glad to hear that it's still up after all these years.

Unlikely to ever happen. The music section is now huge in size, and just one person per week trying to download the whole thing would use up gigantic amounts of bandwidth.

Also, the drive-by-shooting style of downloading is pointless. You cannot listen to all the tracks you’d be downloading, you just want to download for the sake of downloading in order to fill some inner need for having a complete archive of whatever. Its just a total waste of bandwidth and hard drive space.

You cannot listen to all the tracks you’d be downloading, you just want to download for the sake of downloading in order to fill some inner need for having a complete archive of whatever. Its just a total waste of bandwidth and hard drive space.

Wow. You sound like a complete dick. Anyway, thanks for the VGM. Sucks I have to download it all one by one because some lazy admin has an attitude, but oh well.

Back
Top Bottom