Der Langrisser English Translation 1.02

Xeon3D

The Der Langrisser Translation Team has updated their English translation of the (guess!) Der Langrisser RPG for the SNES.

Here's what Moon Knight told us:

Congratulations on the revival of Zophar's Domain!

Der Langrisser for the SNES/SFC v.1.02 Final English is now available for download at El Sallia's Der Langrisser page

This is a complete re hack and translation of the original Der Langrisser translation that was unfinished circulating the web. This version is 100% Complete with beautiful English dialogue. For all of you who think you played the greatest SRPG games out there... Welcome to the World of Langrisser.

Here is D's superb Manual for the game with plenty of eye candy to read while you download the patch. Enjoy!
Hi-Res Manual Download

You can check it their website, or in our English SNES Translations section.

Many thanks to Moon Knight for warning us.

Last edited:
Hunt for the working Der Langrisser in English

It was some years ago when I discovered Der Langrisser, I have sense lost the computer I had it installed on, due to some unsaviory viruses. I still had my disk tho, so I was set.. well until I came across that disk this afternoon to find that it is no longer readable... I did so enjoy this game and all atempts at recovering it has been... a nightmare. Is there any out here that might be able to point a fellow in the right direction?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST.)

Yes. Look way down at the bottom of your toilet bowl. Get down in there very close, you'll have to be within 2" to see it and it may take about 10 minutes for your eyes to adjust but I promise it's there.

Back
Top Bottom