Curiosity, I suppose. Probably boredom

St Lenny

It has been many years since I frequented this forum. So long, in fact, that I couldn't even remember my old username, much less the email address I had as a 17 year old. Here I am, though. 15 years later and a little more grown up, a lot less angsty. Are any of the veritable kingpins of this place back in the 2004-2006 era still around? Mushroomblue, wingless, mooglyguy? Did Reaper Man ever grow up? XD

Oh, what silly things people do during 4am bouts of insomnia, like rejoin old geek forums.

Eh, the forum's been kinda dead since 2002. Wouldn't get my hopes up. But the site is still pretty active, last month got about 800,000 pageviews.

Not likely that Reaper Man has grown up ;)

It has been many years since I frequented this forum. So long, in fact, that I couldn't even remember my old username, much less the email address I had as a 17 year old. Here I am, though. 15 years later and a little more grown up, a lot less angsty. Are any of the veritable kingpins of this place back in the 2004-2006 era still around? Mushroomblue, wingless, mooglyguy? Did Reaper Man ever grow up? XD

Oh, what silly things people do during 4am bouts of insomnia, like rejoin old geek forums.

Howdy, A. We're still around. B got married, has a kid, and is happily corrupting roms on YouTube.
Hope that's what you were looking for.

Back
Top Bottom