Bugs

Edman

Administrator
Staff member
Naturally, there's bound to be a few bugs in this system. So far there's been only 1 person using it (me), so naturally I've missed a few things.

If you notice any errors, or some things just aren't working as they obviously should, post it here.

The huge image at the top should redirect to the main site (portal).
Easy to change on the skin's code.

Also, when I tried to view the general emulation board, it was set to show the posts from yesterday (onwards) only. I think maybe 1 or 2 months would be better.

The huge image at the top should redirect to the main site (portal).
Easy to change on the skin's code.

Also, when I tried to view the general emulation board, it was set to show the posts from yesterday (onwards) only. I think maybe 1 or 2 months would be better.

Hmmm, the default behavior for vBulletin is to have that image point to forum home.

What I'll do instead is make a "Home" and "Forums" link on the top.

That also reminds me that there is no favicon on the forums.

Also, on the portal, I get horizontal scrollbars in Firefox 3.0 under 1024x768 on Windows XP.

Yes, this is a big problem that will require me to recode the HTML of the whole front page. I'm gonna do that today.

Fatal error has occoured. The page will not load. An email has been sent to the administration to notify about the problem.
Click here to try refreshing the page
Please try again later.

-------------------------------- Error #256 --------------------------------
FATAL ERROR: Could not execute query - Unknown column 'systemsforid' in 'where clause' - Query: SELECT url FROM site_systemson WHERE systemsforid = 6
IN FILE: /home/zophar/public_html/class/Core/Database.php
ON LINE: 100
CONTEXT: Array
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

While uploading the Basilisk II Port for the PSP.

It seems someone created a thread and then (someone) deleted the post. As such, I took the liberty of soft-deleting it.

I've never seen a thread not deleted with postid=1 deleted. In fact some forums let the thread starter delete that one's own threads by deleting that post.

Try choosing Thread Tools > Edit Options. There should be a moderator log at the bottom with some names?

can't download anything from zophar's domain

Hi there. When I try and go to
http://roms.zophar.net/commodore-64/games/tap/all
I am presented with a list of .tap files to download, so I click on the one I want to get, then it says click here to download this file, but after doing that, I get an error.
it appears that the machine at 208.53.158.57 is down. Either that or my isp has caved in to the Aussie government and they are playing silly buggers with their filters, or someone with an internode account has done something naughty and your server has banned the IP.

Back
Top Bottom