Bigger screens with no$gba (ds games)

Cornellius

I wanted to try the DS castlevanias, and everything works fine. I just find the screens to be way to small. Is there a way to increase them/play with the size ?

Yeah, NO$Zoomer rocks! I stumbled upon it by solving my problem with that shitty stylus emulation mentioned in another thread. I´m playing Dr. Layton now using NO$Zoomer, ´cause running NO$GBA without it on Full-HD isn´t really fun. Have fun with Castlevania!:cool:

another method

what i've discovered is that if you use a WIRED 360/ps3 controller connected to the computer then use the controller program found at microsoft.com (i cant remember what the name of the file is) (i dont know if the ps3 controller will work) the game will go faster. i discovered this when i was playing the spirit tracks and the game was choppy, i realized my controller was unplugged because of how its not needed, i then plugged it in and the game sped up

That´s right, it doesn´t make any sense since this thread is about playing DS with a taller screensize of NO$GBA :rolleyes:.. Nonetheless, you can speed up NO$GBA by disableing Controllersupport at all. Another little boost is possible by changing the soundquality e.g. to 11khz and Mono.

you know, people shouldn't NEED to program extra utilities to make NO$GBA easier to use. The developer should put it in there in the first place.

I agree. An Emulator which already has everything "on board" is DeSmuME (http://desmume.org/). It has been recently updated and is still in development. Also, there is a 64 Bit build available and both, 32 & 64 Bit versions perform very well. Just the other day, I installed the 32 Bit buil of DeSmuME 0.9.6 on my sister´s Notebook. It runs almost flawlessly on this Pentium Dualcore Machine (2,4 Ghz Vista 32, 4GB RAM). I´ll recommend this Emulator for now, allthough NO$GBA is sometimes faster.

Back
Top Bottom