After a long period of inactivity, the excellent Game Boy emulator BGB has been updated. Here's what's new since we last posted an update of this emulator:
- fixed: a DMG rom with GBC bootrom would show a white background instead of colorized palette.
- fixed: header checksum suggestion showed only one hex digit.
- fixed: menu->reset did not correctly reset emulation.
- added direct3D and OpenGL output, giving accelerated graphics on windows vista/7.
- greatly improved emulation accuracy based on lots of test roms/research, also fixing a number of remaining rom compatibility problems.
- added VBA compatible RTC loading/saving (in the .sav file).
- added support for the GBC bootrom.
- fixed lots of bugs.
- improved debugger functionality.
- redone cheat searcher.
- various performance improvements.
- various gameplay experience related improvements.