automatic 2d game to 3d game

Ranch Warment

Ive got this cool filter that can take any 2d video and turn it into 3d video, a funny thing about that, is if it sees a 2d picture it turns it into a sculpture. :O

Its actually a part of my larger scheme, but this little offshoot i think would suit a nice shadowy arcane game cabinet.

It should work on about 75% of games to some fair degree, but of course, 2d to 3d doesnt come without stuffups.

Its not ready yet, as its going about 1fps and the depth map is no-where near good enough, but i figure a couple of weeks and this baby will be as good as itll ever be.

Any one think this is a good idea or interested to know how I do it? :flipoff:

Last edited:
updates!!! haha! ive got it going better, but its only the second day since i worked it out, so itll get better from here.

more vidz->

AND -> sf2 ->

(watch the ken vs chunli screen, its amazing watching the cartoons pop out!)

Last edited by a moderator:
haha thanks for the joke. :)

oh and thanks Montie2k for planting my vids in for me. things i don't know....

Here's Min0 ->
Everything seems amazing till its brown poo boring in your face, d00d. then you can start complaining like a bitch. =) (i say the same thing to my little brother.)

Here's an update of the improved system, give me 2 more weeks this baby will be finished.

here it is on an indie movie->

Tried out changing a classical paintings POV->

12841170_246010119080386_1073372375082298546_o.jpg

Theres still mistakes, lots to improve, but heres a better view and its looking a little better!
the picture is a bit noisy now tho, its just a temporary thing.

3/27/2016

Heres the next update, sped up x8, its looking alot better, still theres improvements to make, but the most important thing is missing - performance. im still working on it!!

(no commentary on this one)

Heres the one with the specular lighting model! its got some jokes in the background.

Ive got this cool filter that can take any 2d video and turn it into 3d video, a funny thing about that, is if it sees a 2d picture it turns it into a sculpture. :O

Its actually a part of my larger scheme, but this little offshoot i think would suit a nice shadowy arcane game cabinet.

It should work on about 75% of games to some fair degree, but of course, 2d to 3d doesnt come without stuffups.

Its not ready yet, as its going about 1fps and the depth map is no-where near good enough, but i figure a couple of weeks and this baby will be as good as itll ever be.

Any one think this is a good idea or interested to know how I do it? :flipoff:

Well. I've got no idea about automatic 2d game to 3d game. But, upon seeing this, I guess I already had the hint. Actually, I read something like When you open a 2d game using the 3d Game Converter, it will automatically scan the game. Likewise when users open improved 2d games using the converter, their mobile phones will automatically upgrade the title to 3D.

Back
Top Bottom