ARProductions2009's review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once played this on the PC. Looking back, it seems a bit like Burnout's cooler, edgier older brother. Burnout is more fun, but it's a bit square next Carmageddon. I should look for it on a torrent site, I'll probably be able to get it working in DOSBox/VirtualBox.

There seems to be a rather severe audio/video sync problem going on in that video. Was it like that in the emulator or did that happen when the video was uploaded? I can see what you're talking about with the controls though, was it that bad on the real console?

I once played this on the PC. Looking back, it seems a bit like Burnout's cooler, edgier older brother. Burnout is more fun, but it's a bit square next Carmageddon. I should look for it on a torrent site, I'll probably be able to get it working in DOSBox/VirtualBox.

There seems to be a rather severe audio/video sync problem going on in that video. Was it like that in the emulator or did that happen when the video was uploaded? I can see what you're talking about with the controls though, was it that bad on the real console?

It was the emulator, and the game.

The PSX version really blows. the PC version is badass

Game Review #7: Paperboy (Sega Genesis Version)

Ok, well what can I say? I’m back!! I took a little time off from doing reviews.

Game Review #7: Paperboy (Sega Genesis Version)

Thanks for watching and I hope you enjoy it.

Game Review #8: 3D Body Adventure

Ok, new review!

Game Review #8: 3D Body Adventure

Now I do apologize for the cursor being in the way the whole time. Damn COMPUTER!!!
Also if you get offended by anything I say in this review, cause I get a little brutal in it, then I apologize for that also.

Oh dear God, this is what I thought it was! This thing came bundled with my first PC! I actually played this pretty extensively, and I would say the most fun you get is in going nuts and killing the patients. Or playing drunk doctor as you wander down that corridor.

Oh dear God, this is what I thought it was! This thing came bundled with my first PC! I actually played this pretty extensively, and I would say the most fun you get is in going nuts and killing the patients. Or playing drunk doctor as you wander down that corridor.

Drunk doctor on the loose! lol. Thats what it felt like walking down the hall, it felt like i was drunk.

*looks at all the review threads*

I am about this close to just merging them all into one thread...

Edit: merged and moved, go me.

This is not a review, but I thought you might enjoy it

This is a music video I created, I am a big fan of the Donkey Kong Monster Truck, and video games, so I thought, what the hell, lets do a music video.

Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom