ARProductions2009's review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what he is saying is correct about it being released in 1981 and the Nintendo not being released until several years later. I do stand corrected however, your right it's the NES version. I suppose they just had the same copyright from 1981? Not sure but I'd say that it. Just because the date on the game says something doesn't mean it'll always give you the date it came out?? I guess... that is a bit confusing. I'd try to look it up before hand just to be sure.

Epic facepalm for epic fail (click image for super-epic version). This should be archived for future generations.

How about this, I am not in the mood for your retarded ass comments ok? Just because I didn't know what he was saying, doesn't mean you can post stupid crap like this.

How about this, I am not in the mood for your retarded ass comments ok? Just because I didn't know what he was saying, doesn't mean you can post stupid crap like this.

I'd be nice. Not only is she a senior member here, but she could ban your ass in a heartbeat. ;p

Also, I hate saying this but, her response was just about perfect.

I'm not going to say anything else because I'm sure this could easily flame up and I don't want to get my butt in trouble as well.

My suggestion... find somewhere else to post your reviews.

As they say: "If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the fire."

Last edited:
I'm not going to say anything else because I'm sure this could easily flame up and I don't want to get my butt in trouble as well.

At the same time, moderators and admins probably shouldn't flame people.

SO your saying you don't want me posting my reviews here??? Is that what you are saying, because if you don't want me to, then I won't.

Well, actually no. It's just that if I got burned like that I would post my stuff somewhere else. Obviously there is some indication. And I do think 9th sage is right.

And I know I should try to be less harsh. Though I've tried to be really nice to everyone. I'm not taking sides here. I thought it was funny, maybe that was inappropriate and I apologize. It was some early hour in the morning and I was maybe wasn't thinking the best? Besides reaper man is right, peeving off a mod is like peeing in your own cheerios. I think that was more my point. But see, she didn't say anything after that.

I actually was more or less saying that if you can't deal with people telling you the truth how they feel about your reviews or thoughts, as in it's stressing you out. Why bother?

I know at times people said stuff that I thought was mean on a forum. But you know what, I kept posting. Everyone isn't going to like everything I say. People are going to do what they do. That includes sometimes pissing us off. And the best way to deal with it is to just let it roll off your back. Usually if you take it in stride people will leave you be.

I digress. Perhaps I was mean. I really honestly don't like your reviews. But you are welcome to do as you please. It's not up to me what gets posted and what doesn't. But I'm not going to candy-coat anything for anyone. I had to learn once that the world isn't sunshine and rainbows all the time. In fact it pretty much sucks. But this is way off topic.

I should have never had posted that. I knew it too. You have to take me with a grain of salt man. which makes no sense, but it doesn't need to. It's just the net. If I were you I would honestly just stop cussing and yelling and then your reviews would be a little more tolerable. There... I said it appropriately.

Pardon me sir. I didn't mean to offend. *truce*

Its not this stressing me. It was other things that I am angry at, and I thought that stupid facepalm thing was dumb

Like I have told other people. If you don't like my reviews, I am not forcing you to watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom