ARProductions2009's review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heavy Metal Gamer: R.C. Pro-Am Review:

Another brand new review, The reviews might be picking up a bit here in the next few weeks. I hope you enjoy it.

Heavy Metal Gamer: Meat Boy Review:

Brand new review of a fun flash game, normally I would do a Heavy Metal Gamer Plays for flash games, but there is more to this game then a lot of them. Hope you enjoy the review.

Heavy Metal Gamer: Paint By DS Review:

A brand new review, short, but then again there isn’t much about this game to make it a long review. Although you might be surprised of my opinion of this “game”. I hope you enjoy the review, thanks for watching, and thank you for subscribing.

Heavy Metal Gamer: Sonic The Hedgehog Review:

Brand new review, 1 more review to go, and that will be it for 2011. Get ready for the Christmas Special next week! Hope you enjoy the review, and thanks for watching!

Heavy Metal Gamer Christmas Special:

This is the final review of 2011, this is ending the 3rd Season of the Heavy Metal Gamer, although I will probably drop the whole “season” thing, since a lot of my old reviews will be redone.

What a year it has been. I got some BIG news at the end of this review. Some of you know it already, some of you don’t. You will be happy though.

I hope you enjoy the new review, I hope you have a awesome Christmas, and holiday, and a Happy New Year.

A Big thanks to all the websites for allowing me to post my reviews, I named off some in the credits, but I did forget some, but you know who you are. You guys are awesome.

Thanks for your support, thanks for your subscriptions, and most importantly, thanks for watching :D

NOTE: If there is any issue watching it, I may have to fix it and reupload it. Youtube’s copyright crap may have blocked it in your country. Let me know if you have any issues.

Heavy Metal Gamer: 2 Year Anniversary Review:

The Heavy Metal Gamer has returned, with a special review for you. I hope you enjoy this review, thanks for watching, and thanks for your support!

Heavy Metal Gamer: Skate Or Die Review:

Brand new review, a short one as well. Kinda hard to do a 8 to 10 minute review on a game that is quite short itself. Hope you enjoy it, and thanks for watching!

Heavy Metal Gamer: John Madden Football Review:

It is the weekend of the Super Bowl and I thought I would review a football game. I hope you enjoy the review, thanks for watching.

Heavy Metal Gamer Valentine's Day Special:

I thought I would show some love, and release a Valentine's Day Special. I hope you enjoy this review, thanks for watching.

Heavy Metal Gamer: Mick & Mack: Global Gladiators Review:

Yes I know this game is known as Mick and Mack as the Global Gladiators, but I am not going to make the title real long lol.

At the end of this review, there are a TON of bloopers and mess ups. I know a lot of people have enjoyed those in the past.

I hope you enjoy this review, thanks for watching.

Heavy Metal Gamer: Zuma Deluxe Review:

Brand new review, a bit short, and I apologize about that since I been busy lately offline, but I am currently working on a brand new review that hopefully will be long.

I hope you enjoy this review. Thanks for watching.

Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: Saints Row: The Third:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Final Part:

A four part Let's Play, pretty much just messing around, very similar to what I do in my Grand Theft Auto 4 Let's Plays.

Yes I am using a video camera, I do not have a capture card. One of these days I will get one. I hope you enjoy the Let's Play. Thanks for watching :)

Heavy Metal Gamer: Virtua Fighter Review:

In this review I check out both the Arcade version, and the 32X version. I do apologize for the sound on the Arcade version being choppy, for some reason it just wouldn't record right. Hope you enjoy the review, and thanks for watching!

Heavy Metal Gamer: Frogger Review:

A brand new review, and quite long as well. I review the arcade version, and some of the ports. I also debut my brand new intro, yes its a little longer then the last one, but I thought it was pretty cool. So I hope you enjoy this review, and thanks for watching!

Heavy Metal Gamer: Diddy Kong Racing Review:

I had this uploaded earlier but for some reason the sound was too loud, and I didn't want you all to have the sound all loud and were it sounded like crap, so I deleted it, but I ran into this issue with another video I was watching, so I thought I would give it another try.

I hope you enjoy this review, and thanks for watching!

Heavy Metal Gamer: Nightmare Creatures Review:

Brand new review, of a game that is interesting. There are bloopers at the end, and I hope you enjoy this review. Thanks for watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom