Anyone still active in emulation? I need an answer.

Red-XIII

I downloaded Gens32 Surreal v1.90std and have loved it so far for Genesis/32X emulation until.... I tried a SegaCD game. Do get it confused, this emu also does a great job with SegaCD, but there seems to be a feature either coded into the actual emulator or a setting I'm not noticing that when you run a SegaCD game a sound effect akin to what sounds like a cd drive searching for data, outputs along with the rest of the games audio and it is absolutely annoying.

I can not find a way to disable it. So I downloaded Gens-ReRecording SVN r346. Works pretty much like Gens32 because well... they're both based on Gens. Doesn't have the same sound effect thing going on while loading data from SegaCD game nor can I find a setting to enable it. It will however stretch the video to the entire screen while in Fullscreen like Gens32. It can only be stretched in Windowed Mode, otherwise I'd just stick with it instead of Gens32. Anyone got any idea how to disable this sound in Gens32?

Oh yeah btw. Hi everybody and I'm still alive, obviously. :neener:

Never mind. I switched to a classic. I don't know how I overlooked it but KEGA Fusion v3.64 (with Perfect Sync enabled) which is 3 years older then the latest Gens32 version will run all my Master System/Game Gear/Genesis/32X and SegaCD stuff flawlessly.

Back
Top Bottom