Any good FFTactics (PSX) hacks out there?

JCE3000GT

I seem to recall one hack and one rudamentary editor a few years ago popping up. Anyone remember or know what I'm talking about?

This one guy had created an entire site on mapping out the game's data, but I lost the link several formats ago.
<P ID="signature">
sigbar1.gif

xjce3000gt.png
</P>

rofl at the anshou comment. This "scene" that you people keep talking about only dies when everyone gives up on it.

Nao, as for JCE's question, I actually found a hack on romhacking.net that adds a number of things to the psx version. Their website can be found here: http://www.ffhacktics.com/1.3/

I haven't tested it out yet, even though I do have an actual psx copy of Final Fantasy Tactics (I do try to support as much as I can).

It seems that they have QUITE a number of tools to be able to hack FFT, also. I haven't looked into it much, but I really should, as I'm a big Tactics fan, myself. <33

rofl at the anshou comment. This "scene" that you people keep talking about only dies when everyone gives up on it.

You do realize that the thread is over a year old and those users have since left, thus making any effort to help them futile, right?

whoops. xDDD I still keep thinking that this is 2008. My bad man. kekekeke

Well, at least it's up there for anyone to check out. xD

Back
Top Bottom