And again...

SpaceTiger

I just broke up with another girl. I guess that makes four in a row now. Is it harder to be dumped than to dump? Of course, but that doesn't mean it's all peaches and cream for me either. Of the four, three were great people for whom I had a lot of respect...it didn't exactly thrill me to see them broken.

They're all better off, I guess. Maybe I am too. I was certainly under that impression when I ended the relationships, but I wonder if I'm just fucking with myself? Looking for something that doesn't exist?

I dunno. It's all too complicated. I think I should just stick with astrophysics.

<P ID="signature">----
"And dreams may come
That are everlasting
Though all just plastic too..." </P>

Amen to that. I know the feeling; gotten the brushoff here for not being LDS too many times. Eventually, I decided to just stick with school, develop my company, and say to hell with the rest of it. But, in retrospect, I don't think it was the best route.

Listen, finding the woman you want to be with is one of the most important things in life. It cannot be rushed. And if those last relationships weren't meant to be, you've done well by leaving early with valuable experience; had you not ventured, you'd be left with nothing; had you stuck one out, you'd likely have divorced with deep scars.

Continuing the search as you've done, even in the face of pain and loss, is noble and aspirable. By all means, take a break, but don't let it get you down for too long. I've made that mistake.

<P ID="signature">The more often you fail, the sweeter the taste of success!</P>

> I dunno. It's all too complicated. I think I should just
> stick with astrophysics.

Amen to that. As for your question...I think it's hard for both...dumping someone and being dumped. At least it has been when I've done either...I've gotten dumped, and with my ex I dumped her, although I had pretty damn good reasons. It still wasn't easy despite that though, I still cared.

<P ID="signature">http://www.xanga.com/ZeldaDD
vibrosword.gif

This Ramen gallery is full of delicious-looking ramen photos watering your mouth!
</a></P>

Back
Top Bottom