an arwing in zelda? ftw

There's all sorts of crazy unused graphics in OoT, including a thing or two from Starfox.
The same team might have worked on that and Starfox 64 and maybe had some of the media sitting around... or something like that.

[edit]
Wow, actually watched the video, very cool that they put that in as a test actor. Could've done without the dumb shit the video creators added.

[edit2]

Would this be a good time to plug my http://halleyscometsoftware.com/payne.htmlMax Payne rip kit</a>? I've got a few sounds on that page that I'm fairly sure aren't used in the game, like the alternate voices for Max.
And the "Season Finale of The Void", which is hilarious.<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by hcs on 10/04/05 02:21 AM.</FONT></P>

> There's all sorts of crazy unused graphics in OoT, including
> a thing or two from Starfox.

I love when people find stuff like this. I can't say I've seen this one before though...I've seen stuff like beta trees and a weird Ocarina pedestal (who hasn't seen that one?), but this is more interesting than either of them. :)

It's like some of the weird stuff that people have found in GoldenEye for the N64. Dummied out items and songs, a motorcycle in the Dam level (notable for having that hidden island you can't access normally), remnants of deleted levels...good stuff.

> Would this be a good time to plug my Max Payne rip kit?
> I've got a few sounds on that page that I'm fairly sure
> aren't used in the game, like the alternate voices for Max.
> And the "Season Finale of The Void", which is hilarious.

Aww, it's for the PS2. :(

I only own the PC versions of both Max Payne games. ;_;

there is like so much shit in that game unused its worse then sonic 1-3! That one is new to me. How much else could this game have?

> there is like so much shit in that game unused its worse
> then sonic 1-3!

Info please. I'm not caught up to speed on this Sonic stuff.

> Info please. I'm not caught up to speed on this Sonic
> stuff.
>
shit its like where do I start? Hidden Palace Zone, unused animation, robot things, a huge ball, parts of levels, music, crazy warping shit animation, and more!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_2#Beta_versionThis has a bunch of crap.</a><P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by pipes clangor on 10/04/05 10:55 PM.</FONT></P>

> oh, and how could I forget my own OoT find:
> Beta Triforce Transition
> happens when you enter Lake Hylia in "beta quest" mode

Huh, what value were you using for the code? I messed around with Beta mode a whole lot, I don't think I remember ever seeing that though. Nice work. :D

Back
Top Bottom