11-9-96...13 years later and still here!

According to my profile, I've been here since 11-28-1999. That means my 10th anniversary of being on ZD is coming up very soon.

Hey! That means it's only 5 months until the anniversary of when you sent me angry emails for "stealing" David Timko's Final Fantasy V translation, thus informing me of the existence of Zophar's Domain!

Make sure you come back for that anniversary too :p

Its lame for a band to wear t-shirts with its own logo.

Oh yeah, I forgot that ZMD was a band.
If only we were a bunch of people with a common interest, then it would be acceptable.
I still want a Zophar's Domain T-Shirt.

Its lame for a band to wear t-shirts with its own logo.

Yeah the way I worded that makes it sound pretty lame. But seeing as how virtually none of us associate IRL, i don't think it's any different than wearing any other logo. Myself for example - I'd be the only one in probably the entire State to Utah, USA to be sporting a ZD T besides Icenine0.

Furthermore, most of us are not the creator or direct supporter of ZD, more like fans. Which makes wearing the t-shirt just as wearing anything else you like. My reasoning would be that emulation is more fetish than classic gaming. Its not uncommon to see someone wearing an NES T. They sell em at Target and Hot Topic. But emulation, now that's just obscure enough.

But i see your point all the same. To be in a grouping of even two individuals wearing the same shirt/logo is pretty lame.

magic

I was cleaning my closet last year when moving out, and found my old "Goblin Deck" from .....1993? (im pretty sure, i was in junior high and had green-kool-aid-dyed-hair.. yes, grunge ftw!)

Me and Mike pissed so many people off with that deck and his "Vampire" deck.

I lost interest in magic the gathering shortly after.. but i still regret not selling that goblin deck when the guy at Comic Hunter offered me 100 bucks for it... that's a lot of AE tokens :(

lol

"I'd tap that (mana)"

I was cleaning my closet last year when moving out, and found my old "Goblin Deck" from .....1993? (im pretty sure, i was in junior high and had green-kool-aid-dyed-hair.. yes, grunge ftw!)

Me and Mike pissed so many people off with that deck and his "Vampire" deck.

I lost interest in magic the gathering shortly after.. but i still regret not selling that goblin deck when the guy at Comic Hunter offered me 100 bucks for it... that's a lot of AE tokens :(

lol

"I'd tap that (mana)"

I still wish I played it (don't really have anyone to play it with, and now I'm way out of the loop). Last time I played it was years ago...a friend of a friend was randomly playing it and offered me the use of one of their decks if I wanted to play. I don't think I won, but I had a pretty decent strategy going with the deck I was given.

Anyway, uh...so, that Zophar's Domain sure is still here, isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom