Search results

1. Kyra Succubus

Final Fight Revenge

Can someone please upload the chiptunes for Final Fight Revenge on the Sega Saturn? MP3's aren't needed, at least for me. Thanks! :3
  2. Kyra Succubus

Problem Playing Chiptunes Containing VCR7 Sound

I'm trying to play chiptunes from Lagrange point, a NES / Famicom game which uses the VRC7 sound chip. I've used six different players and get the same weirdness on each of them. In some parts of the songs, the volume will go to about 50% quieter, then return to normal. It does this repeatedly...
  3. Kyra Succubus

Forced Fade-ins on SPC (SNES/Super Famicom) Files?

Does anyone else have the irritating problem of some SPC files for SNES and Super Famicom having a fade-in by default? It's a hassle dealing with this when I'm recording a chiptune to save as a WAV or MP3 (i do it myself and don't like converters). If so, does anyone know how to get rid of it...
  4. Kyra Succubus

Shining Force III Scenarios 1-3

Can someone please upload the SSF's of Shining Force III Scenario 1, 2, and 3, please? I realize that the version of Shining Force III already uploaded here is more or less supposed to be Scenario 1, but I'd like to be sure that I'm not missing anything from the Japanese version. If you want to...
  5. Kyra Succubus

I uploaded my own picture as my avatar here. I can see it in my User CP menu. Why doesn't it show up next to my posts? :(
  6. Kyra Succubus

Shining the Holy Ark Music Error

Errors in Shining the Holy Ark Music Hello, and thank you for a fabulous site. ^_^ I downloaded the music for "Shining the Holy Ark" on Sega Saturn here: https://www.zophar.net/music/sega-saturn-ssf/shining-the-holy-ark I don't know what happened, but both the SSF files and MP3's sound really...
Back
Top Bottom