Search results

1. cinvowell

Need help

New update: The lump is getting bigger and the soonest I can get his first appointment with MSU is November. Animal Surgical Center in Flint can't get him in any sooner either. A section of the lump popped like a blood blister, looked like a scrape an hour before. I'm trying to get him in...
  2. cinvowell

Need help

Sorry I haven't been around lately. A lot of things going on. About 3 years ago, my cat, Poncho, developed a rather odd looking lump on his leg just above his paw. It was growing faster then I was comfortable with so I had my local vet remove it. A couple years later it grew back, this time...
  3. cinvowell

What bands do you think have great concerts?

I’ve been to a few concerts. All the same band - The Moody Blues. All at what used to be called Pine Knob (Michigan), an open air venue. I liked that the fans were very polite, not pushy. I’ve even seen people with small children, strollers, and infants. Once, I saw 4 generations enjoying...
  4. cinvowell

What do you think of Photobucket's new policy?

If you haven't noticed a lot of pictures are down that were third party through Photobucket. They've changed their policy and no longer allow that service for free. Instead, they want people to pay $399.99 a year for that service. I think they are out of their minds. If they want to charge a...
  5. cinvowell

What if...?

See here’s what happens when I get bored and lazy despite having a ton of work to get done and stay up too late. I was, I don’t know what I was doing, but I was thinking (that always gets me in trouble) and listening to music and a goofball question came to mind. What if you had a chance to...
  6. cinvowell

Final Fantasy XII cut scenes

I'm new here, so I hope I have the right section. I am trying to get the cut scenes from my Final Fantasy XII ps2 disc. I already have the 40 FMV video but that is only halve of the story line (mostly ships and cities). I'm trying to get the rest of the movie bits. I was told that I can use...
Back
Top Bottom