Search results

1. scarecrow

Convert Between Decimal, Hex, and Binary (And a Hex Explanation) For Dummies

I hope I put this in the right place. If not, I would like it if you would pm me as to where you moved it. I wrote this in a FaceBook comment for a friend. I figured it might be a good addition here. Quick overview of Hex: Hexadecimal is a numbering system in it's own. It's very different from...
  2. scarecrow

Has no one heard of the "Utility of Time"?

I haven't seen any references to it here, and it's not located in the Utilities Downloads. It's a fully (mostly) functioning Zelda hacker that works for Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time. It's really freaking awesome, but most of the download links to it are dead, so here is one that works...
  3. scarecrow

Nemu64 Crash

There appears to be a slight problem with Nemu64. As of today, the program no longer runs on my computer. I've ran it several times before, and it is just now not working. I've tried every combination of "Run In Compatibility Mode" for Windows 7, but it just deoesn't seem it help. When ever I...
  4. scarecrow

Mario Kart 64: Progress

Well, I figured this would be as good a place as any to put this post. If it doesn't belong here, feel free to move it. I will be recording my progress on Modding Mario Kart 64 here, although expect it to take awhile, as I have no idea what I'm doing. As seeing that only one person (I know of)...
  5. scarecrow

Hexecute Search Messing Up Characters

Hello, Zophar's Domain, I've been watching you. Well, more like Lurking for the past few weeks. I didn't want to post without searching extensively first (Plus I like trying to figure it out myself). I've been trying to HexEdit Mario Kart 64 recently, well, it's the only thing I've actually...
Back
Top Bottom