Search results

1. D

I would like music from Legaia 2.

I've owned the legaia 2 game for playstation 2 for a while and would like it very much if someone would make that available on the website for downloading. I already enjoyed a lot of other video game music on this site so why not make this particular soundtrack available. Thank you. DonCWil.
  2. D

I would like music from Wild Arms 2

My name is DonCarlos Wilhite and I really like the music from wild arms 2. Would someone please make the soundtrack available for download on this site. Thank you very much.
  3. D

I would like music from Wizardry: Tale of the Forsaken Land

I've owned and played Wizardry: Tale of the Forsaken Land for a long time and I was thinking, wouldn't it be nice if the soundtrack for that game was available for downloading. Wizardry: Tale of the Forsaken Land has been a favorite of mine for playstation 2 for some time. I would greatly...
  4. D

I would like music from Legend of Dragoon.

I noticed that a lot of music from various video games including those for playstation are on this site but I wonder why there's no music for the popular game Legend of Dragoon. Would someone please put this music on the site as soon as possible. Thank you.
Back
Top Bottom