Search results

1. jd_9393

PSX Iso Help

Let me state first this isn't a question on where to get Isos. I recently downloaded the epsxe emu and downloaded FFVII and got a zip file unziped it and got: SCUS-94163 (winzip file) SCUS-94163.cue SCUS-94163.ccd SCUS-94163.sub what do I do with these files.
  2. jd_9393

Graphics Errors

I tossed the shitty Mac and got a shitty PC..nowhere near as shitty as the Mac, but plenty shitty, I should get to the point huh, the thing is I thought since I have and update computer I would try using more EMUs. I downloaded project 64 v1.6 and everytime I try to run it I get 2 messages...
  3. jd_9393

Motivation

...My mac deleted its own OS and now its useless...its kinda of funny. Anyway like the title implies this is really a blessing..now I can finally get a PC..after I destroy my mac Office Space style..
  4. jd_9393

Another Day, Another Problem....

I have a iMac..the other problem is when I download sixtyforce 0.7.5 beta 1 and I tried to use it, but it crashed. I go it may be the memory, so I check it with says this suggested size - 49152 minimum size - 49152 preferred size - 49152 So I close the box and get a warning box saying this...
  5. jd_9393

My emulator is freezing what do I do?

I'm using Boycott Advance v0.28.1. The problem is that when I'm playing games it freezes at certain points, like in all the Pokemon games, it freezes everytime I try to enter a Pokemon Center or Mart. Is there anything I could do to stop this from happening?
  6. jd_9393

Mac OS X !0.0 (Cheetah)

Does anyone know where I can get Mac OS 10.0 for under $100?
  7. jd_9393

Help Please..

Well, I have a feeling what some of you are going to say, but it can't hurt to ask anyway. I have a iMac with a old OS, Mac OS 9.2.2 to be exact, I can really get the cash for OS X so I'm stuck with it now. I have been trying to download a Playstation emu for the longest, but problems keep...
Back
Top Bottom